Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GSD: Murphy and Luke, 2 x male puppies, 9 months old *rehomed*

+8
charlie
Boxerly
Fidok
Mary1
Kazza
Lilliput
Doggymad
B'witched
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GSD: Murphy and Luke, 2 x male puppies, 9 months old *rehomed* Empty GSD: Murphy and Luke, 2 x male puppies, 9 months old *rehomed*

Post  B'witched Sat May 24, 2008 7:26 am

2 GORGEOUS 8 month old, male puppies Murphy and Luke will be looking for new homes in a couple of weeks once they have been neutered and vax'ed. They are very good with other dogs, Here is a taster, will update soon.
MURPHY AND LUKE
GSD: Murphy and Luke, 2 x male puppies, 9 months old *rehomed* P1000446

Murphy
GSD: Murphy and Luke, 2 x male puppies, 9 months old *rehomed* MurphyandLuke014

Luke
GSD: Murphy and Luke, 2 x male puppies, 9 months old *rehomed* MurphyandLuke015

Murphy standing, Luke sitting
GSD: Murphy and Luke, 2 x male puppies, 9 months old *rehomed* P1000457

Are they not the best dogs you have seen in a long time. love Please contact me if you are interested in helping them to their new homes, and they will need to be rehomed seperately.
B'witched
B'witched
Top Dog

Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

GSD: Murphy and Luke, 2 x male puppies, 9 months old *rehomed* Empty Re: GSD: Murphy and Luke, 2 x male puppies, 9 months old *rehomed*

Post  Doggymad Sat May 24, 2008 7:34 am

OMG they are stunners ..... lucky you ! and arent they lucky they have you too xxx love love love
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

GSD: Murphy and Luke, 2 x male puppies, 9 months old *rehomed* Empty Re: GSD: Murphy and Luke, 2 x male puppies, 9 months old *rehomed*

Post  Lilliput Sat May 24, 2008 8:02 am

Gorgeous does not even describe these two stunnig boys...and they will be even more beautiful after few weeks in your care Christine - all your sheps look fabulous thumbsup 3dogs
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sat May 24, 2008 9:51 am

Wow, such stunners!!! I'm sure they'll be snapped up.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Mon May 26, 2008 4:53 am

My son is looking for a GSD, someone home most of day, would be a indoor dog. Has a female lab waiting to be spayed, she is 5 months old.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Fidok Wed May 28, 2008 8:28 am

Christine they are beautiful love love love
Fidok
Fidok
Top Dog

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Wed May 28, 2008 9:30 am

hmmmmmmmmmmmm arent they beautiful 3dogs
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Number of posts : 735

Back to top Go down

Post  B'witched Wed May 28, 2008 6:22 pm

These boys were neutered on Monday and are doing well. Responding well to the bit of training I am doing with them, sitting on command, walking to heel very nicely. They are fabulous dogs and will do well with an experienced owner, it will be a shame to split them up so if the right home comes along, I would be happy for they to be rehomed together.

Mary1, if your son is interested in offering a home, please pm me his email address and I can send him the relevent questionaire forms to apply for a homecheck.

Last edited by B'witched on Wed May 28, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added text)
B'witched
B'witched
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Thu May 29, 2008 1:28 am

Thanks Christine but he could be sorted. Was left 2 GSD puppies last night both females 11 weeks old.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  charlie Thu May 29, 2008 2:06 am

They are fab, you are working your magic on them thumbsup
more photos please ..
ok pretty please , we know your up to your eyes shovelling :face: Laughing
charlie
charlie
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1280

Back to top Go down

Post  poppygirl Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:15 am

These gorgeous lads will also be up on irishanimals website in the morning smile

poppygirl
Pupster

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post  charlie Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:30 pm

update please :) how are these 2 brothers getting on in tippheaven?
charlie
charlie
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  B'witched Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:15 pm

My twins are doing great thumbsup I now have their attention on me. love No more jumping up They sit on command, walk very well on lead, thumbsup still get a bit stressed when they are parted but we are getting there. crossedfingers I have never seen 2 dogs that are so close, they both eat out of the same bowl and when that one is empty they both go to the other bowl. Seeing them together is amazing, they are like Siamese Twins, moving in unison. Really hope we can find someone to take them both on.
I'll do a photo shoot tomorrow, their coats are getting better now the right brush is used on them.
B'witched
B'witched
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:30 pm

This is what frustrates me so much. A couple of weeks with someone who is willing to put the effort into training them properly and they become dream dogs - is it really too much to ask from the people who get these dogs in the first place???

Christine, so glad to hear that they're finally able to put their attention to someone else rather than eachother and that they may not need to be separated after all.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:03 am

could i send my kids down to you Laughing

excellent job again thumbsup are they up on any other sites ? x
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:55 am

what beauty's they are i have to agree with kazz about people not putting the time into there dogs its not that hard and can be grate fun well done smile
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.freewebs.com/celticpitbulls12

Back to top Go down

Post  B'witched Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:59 pm

HOMECHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Passed yahoo I think only one of these boys will go though, but we'll see Sad
B'witched
B'witched
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:21 pm

Fantastic news smile:D:D yahoo yahoo yahoo
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:38 pm

That's great Christine!! thumbsup banana
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575

Back to top Go down

Post  charlie Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:27 pm

B'witched wrote:HOMECHECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Passed yahoo I think only one of these boys will go though, but we'll see Sad

great news, why only one of them?
charlie
charlie
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  B'witched Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:46 pm

I think they would be best off being rehomed seperately, Luke is great, up for anything but Murphy is still very insecure and wants to have Luke's attention and company 24/7 and he pushed it a little too far yesterday and they ended up having a little scrap nono This home wants to take them both but I don't think it's a good idea.
B'witched
B'witched
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  GSD Lifeline Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:49 pm

Aww bless em!! Laughing

Help here as you know Chrisitine for one of them :)
GSD Lifeline
GSD Lifeline
Top Dog

Number of posts : 107

http://www.walesgsdrescue.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:36 am

Excellent yahoo
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  B'witched Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:34 pm

Now offical. Luke has got his forever home, happily living as an inside pet in a farmhouse on 2 acres of land, 2 ponies and a rake of cats for company, 3 animal mad young ladies to spoile him rotten and a house husband there for him 24/7. yahoo
B'witched
B'witched
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:20 am

ah that is brilliant yahoo well done ' another happy GSD I love you
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next