Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very urgent young boxer needs space

+3
Doggymad
Boxerly
Mary1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Very urgent  young boxer needs space Empty Very urgent young boxer needs space

Post  Mary1 Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:31 am

A young girl 13 who fosters for another rescue is an a awful situation. She has her own dogs and is fostering a pregnant dog about to give birth. She found a boxer tied up near her house 2 weeks ago and has done everything to find his owners. Her parents are now fed up of her been stuck with daogs so has to find a place for this lad. He is young about 2 red and white. She says he is great with her dogs loves playing ball.
Her parents want him gone this weekend. Can anyone help this young girl who at her age shouldnt be having sleepless nights over dogs.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Very urgent  young boxer needs space Empty Re: Very urgent young boxer needs space

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:19 am

I cant help till next weekend till shed is ready sorry,can take him then if still needed.Sorry but what the hell is a child doin been giving pregnant fosters and other dogs,jeez she should be wth friends and doin 13 year old things not worrying about these dogs Evil or Very Mad
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Very urgent  young boxer needs space Empty Re: Very urgent young boxer needs space

Post  Mary1 Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:23 am

This angel even did a bag pack and raised 1000e for them. She organised it herself.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:59 am

awww bless her jeez,but i still think she is too young what would happen if the pregnant female went into labour and had difficulties and her parents werent around??She sounds like a lovely girl
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:07 am

She is have been talking to her a few times on the phone. She is really stressing about this boxer. PLEASE PLEASE can somebody help her.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:27 am

mary is she from finglas ? i think she lives near me ' can u find out and i,l call up and see wot d boxer is like wit other dogs xxxx Rachel
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:14 am

Hi yes she lives near Finglas. she says he is great with other dogs. I will pm u her no. and u can give her a call and sort things out. Thanks for ur help.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:12 pm

This boy has found a home.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:14 pm

Great news!!! Thanks for the update Mary. Moving this post to Happy Ever After :)

Edited (whenever we set up a Happy Ever After Section Laughing Laughing Laughing )
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:22 pm

aww thats great to hear smile
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:16 am

The girls said the dog has been returned to her ' she needs help badly poor kid xxxx
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:38 am

jesus what the hell is wrong with people,that girl is a child as far as im concerned and should not be weighed down with dogs.Her parents should put their foot down and get onto someone from the rescue and tell them to help and shouldnt allow her to take anymore than one dog.ridicoulous Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I should be able to take him tuesday if any help,once he is not a mad barker dont want my neighbours given out and compaining to council
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:52 am

We really need to see if we can help this girl out. Is this boxer under the care of the rescue now??
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1184

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:56 am

Well the dog is still with the girl and she is begging for help so if he was a *** dog surely they would take him,I posted an offer of help but it has to be viewed by the moderator as I got barred Laughing for giving my thoughts on poor Ben x
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Very urgent  young boxer needs space Empty boxer

Post  charlie Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:35 am

i could be wrong but i think the boxer is not a *** dog but one she found herself....???

Last edited by charlie on Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
charlie
charlie
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1280

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:51 am

Totally agree with ye 100% ive pmd her saying that I could take him tuesday and she was on board but got no reply???maybe she was told not to talk to me hehehe
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:55 am

Maybe someone that is not barred can send a PM to this girl and let her know that we know of someone that could foster the dog. I would do that myself but I won't be online much today and cannot be contacted until tomorrow afternoon...
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:57 am

I set up a new name and pmd her but got no reply????
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:05 am

Ok, I will try to send a PM as well and also to post an offer of help on his thread...

Edited: I saw that there are few offers of help for this boy so I did not post but I sent her an email instead...

Last edited by Lilliput on Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:12 am

great thanks
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:15 am

just got a pm back off the girl she is waiting on a pm from john??
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:34 am

going to give her a ring now to find out what the story is.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:09 pm

Thanks Mary if this guy is so urgent why isnt he being helped NOW......there are offers of help for him so she could sort him nearly straight away.I can take him probably tuesday all goin to plan with shed
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:13 pm

The only offer I can see is mine???
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:41 pm

any news yet Mary?
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next