Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very urgent young boxer needs space

+3
Doggymad
Boxerly
Mary1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Very urgent  young boxer needs space - Page 2 Empty Re: Very urgent young boxer needs space

Post  Mary1 Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:53 pm

Her phone is switched off.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Very urgent  young boxer needs space - Page 2 Empty Re: Very urgent young boxer needs space

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:57 pm

what?????cant figure it out????if he is so urgent why is phone off when she knows we can help him,maybe that is why she is not responding Twisted Evil
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:03 pm

going to try once more before i go to bed, have work in morning.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:13 pm

Tried again phone is ringing out. Will text her now to say i have room if needed let her decide from there. Not much else we can do.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:32 pm

Right heard nothing back, going to bed now. Wont be back on line till after 5 tomorrow. If i here anything in the mean time i will let u know tomorrow eve. Goodnight.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:32 pm

nighty night smile
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:44 am

Just wanted to say thank you Mary and Boxerly for not giving up on this guy smile
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:05 am

now im really getting annoyed,i sent her a pm while she was online and got nothing back,for a dog who is so urgent she is deffo not in a rush Evil or Very Mad

just checked mesages on other site and there was a pm just to say "no he isnt sorted"?I told her that we need to know wether he needs our help or not because there are other dogs who could fill his space
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:11 am

She has just texted me think im getting dog just going to give her ring now.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:15 am

Great news thank god I was geting worried about him.Mary my OH is slaving out the back in the rain doin my shed Twisted Evil if ye need a hand I could prob take him tuesday.Youll have a herd running around your house,Carona is also goin to ye monday surprised
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:20 am

Just spoke to her the people brought him back said he was to big????Might have a home for him. A lovely lady that got Max of me last yr is interested in this lad. Just waiting on a call from her. The only prob we might have is transport.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:22 am

Aw Mary thats fantastic news,did they go to view the dog with their eyes closed surprised Boxers are big dogs Evil or Very Mad if they think he is big they would get a shock if they saw the size of my boxer Laughing
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:26 am

She is nearly 100% that she will take him. They actually replied on the site for him but heard nothing back. She is just waiting on hubby to come back from shop will ring me then. One way or the other i will get him out.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:42 am

I have been ringing the lady that took Max of me to see if they would like to take this lad but no one answereing my calls so i am now pressuming they have changed their minds unless i hear otherwise. Elaine does ur offer still stand as im getting the staffie tomorrow and would like a few days for him to settle before adding another. Could this boxer lad come to u Tuesday?
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:39 am

Ye Mary he can come here deffo tuesday ,Thanks a million Mary for taking Carona I really appreciate it and so does my bro and sis in law,at least he will be one less thing to worry about with their baby being so sick.Can ye ask the girl can her uncle still get him to celbridge to me thanks smile
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:47 am

Thats great. Will get in touch with the girl later and see when her uncle can bring the boxer out. In the mean time will be looking out for a home. if u could pm ur address, would be great. Do u know what time Carona will be coming to me.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:41 am

ill pm ye know
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:49 pm

Rocky is coming to me on tuesday about 8 smile have been worried about this lad,Ill post some squishy face pictures when he is settled smile
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:11 pm

great news. Let me know when he arrives.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:14 pm

will do smile
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:27 pm

Well done ladies!! Glad that someone could help this fella out, and the poor young girl that was lumbered with him! Good work! Looking forward to the photos.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:02 pm

well things have changed and he is not coming to me now,very upsetting,but hope he gets a great home
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:08 pm

I am moving this to Happy endings and hopefully for the dog it will be a happy ending crossedfingers
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:41 am

This poor dog is looking for a home again. The person that took him out says her female boxer is not getting on with lad and now has to rehome him. The madding thing is she knew this and still took this dog out. Twice i would have had a home for this lad. What are they playing at. Will they not be happy till this dog is a problem dog. dunno
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:31 am

herewegoagain

Last edited by Boxerly on Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next