Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 mth old boxer

2 posters

Go down

6 mth old boxer Empty 6 mth old boxer

Post  want2domore Thu Jun 05, 2008 3:10 pm

Hi all

Just got a few details of a boxer, 6 mth old female with papers looking for a new home.
Isn't fitting in with young family as far as i can gather as she has bunddles of boxer energy.

I'll try get some more details but let me know if anyone has a spot for this baby.
want2domore
want2domore
Senior

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

6 mth old boxer Empty Re: 6 mth old boxer

Post  Bozley Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:56 pm

I may have someone to take this dog. I would suggest that the 'papers' were not mentioned when finding this dog a home, even if the dog was going to a rescue. I would throw them straight on the nearest fire. Is she vax'ed and neutered? What colour is she? please don't let them advertise her in the 'Free' ads on the net or in paper form. I have a family interested in a young boxer. Please get as much info as possible and let me know.
Bozley
Bozley
Top Dog

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  want2domore Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:21 am

I am trying to get some more info here on this dog, i would imagine she is vaxed but doubt she is neutered.
I'll keep trying the phone here and let you know, thanks a million for the offer of help :)
want2domore
want2domore
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  want2domore Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:05 pm

Hi Bozley

Thankfully this was sorted by the time i got back to them. Sorry for the delay in posting i have moved house and am missing my internet badly Sad

Thanks a million
want2domore
want2domore
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down