Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dundalk Dogs in serious trouble **HELP NEEDED**

3 posters

Go down

Dundalk Dogs in serious trouble  **HELP NEEDED** Empty Dundalk Dogs in serious trouble **HELP NEEDED**

Post  Boxerly Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:44 am

Most of ye know Ann (Tempo) who does amazing work to help the dogs of Dundalk pound.It is really down to Ann now to do EVERYTHING as others cant do it or can do it once a month and this week there are just too many dogs and not enough people to help.Ann has to do it all plus work aswell and is finding it extremely difficult and she really really needs help.Can anyoe offer her help with fostering,transport,funds,taking photos in the pound and also someone to get them on the sites aswell.She is so run ragged that she didnt even have time to appeal here herself so I said Id do it.If anyone can help in anyway what so ever please contact Ann ASAP or pm me and ill pass it on to her.Thanks for reading and hopefully she will get the help she very much deserves
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Dundalk Dogs in serious trouble  **HELP NEEDED** Empty Re: Dundalk Dogs in serious trouble **HELP NEEDED**

Post  Lilliput Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:14 pm

thanks Elaine for posting the appeal. I feel for Ann because I can only imagine what's like being on her own and having so many dogs to save and know that she won't be able to save them all Sad Unfortunately I cannot do much, most of us work full time and also the distance with Dundalk makes it very difficult to help with transport/photos during the week. I hope that people that can help will come forward and help because what Ann does for the Dundalk dogs is just amazing. I will send her some funds tonight.
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Dundalk Dogs in serious trouble  **HELP NEEDED** Empty Re: Dundalk Dogs in serious trouble **HELP NEEDED**

Post  Boxerly Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:37 pm

Your a star she will be delighted.Ye Dundalk is a bit far away and most of us either have young kids or work so it aint possible Sad
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  chirpy Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:56 pm

I've just paypalled 50 euros - not a lot but will help a bit.
I wonder are they losing out on paypal cos of it not being on the dogs postings now that someone else is putting them on there??
chirpy
chirpy
Top Dog

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2008-03-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down