Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

transport needed ASAP swords to celbridge - SORTED

3 posters

Go down

transport needed ASAP swords to celbridge - SORTED Empty transport needed ASAP swords to celbridge - SORTED

Post  Boxerly Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:54 am

Hey there is a lovely retriever boy who just got out meath pound and was neautered and got a much needed hair cut who I am going to foster but he is in swords and needs to get to celbridge.Can anyone do even a bit of the way?
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

transport needed ASAP swords to celbridge - SORTED Empty Re: transport needed ASAP swords to celbridge - SORTED

Post  Angel Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:07 am

Hi, does he needed to be collected from the pound? i could collect from Swords and bring to celbridge but i have horse to do in ashbourne first so it wouldnt be till about 8.30, is this too late? i live 2 mins from celbridge.

Angel
Pupster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

transport needed ASAP swords to celbridge - SORTED Empty Re: transport needed ASAP swords to celbridge - SORTED

Post  Boxerly Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:12 am

God your name suits ye ANGEL smile he is in kennels at the minute he was neautered but Sandie said she could bring him to her house so maybe ye could collect from her house,8.30 would be fine.If ye can it would be fab he has had a hard time poor lad,let me know and ill give ye Sandie number
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:29 am

yea ill do that tonight, if i could get directions from ashbourne!

Angel
Pupster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:30 am

thank you so much you rock ill pm ye now
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:46 am

Thanks a million for doing the transport!! flower And of course thanks to Eleine for taking the dog flower
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down