Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OBI gone missing!! Tallaght area *found*

+4
carol08
miahross
Doggymad
Bertie
8 posters

Go down

OBI gone missing!! Tallaght area *found* Empty OBI gone missing!! Tallaght area *found*

Post  Bertie Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:46 am

Hi all,

A friend of mine took one of the rescue pups from Friends of Ben just two weeks ago. He got up to bring him for a walk this morn but the dog was missing from the back garden. Its quite possible he was robbed (Tallaght area).

I'm having trouble attaching a photo but I've asked Rachel to help get one attached later.

He's a 4-5 month old staff, brown and wide, wide set eyes, with a white chest and white stripe down his face. He's an absolute little angel, really playful and friendly.

If anyone sees any dog resembling him or hears of someone that suddenly got a new staff out of the blue please contact me on 087 9795715. Fingers crossed!

OBI gone missing!! Tallaght area *found* Staffie_pup1
Bertie
Bertie
Pupster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Back to top Go down

OBI gone missing!! Tallaght area *found* Empty Re: OBI gone missing!! Tallaght area *found*

Post  Doggymad Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:59 am

OBI gone missing!! Tallaght area *found* Dsc05424
Obie has a collar on and a tag with his name and number , he is microchipped and if scanned will come up as lost , fingers crossed this little fella is safe somewere crossedfingers
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

OBI gone missing!! Tallaght area *found* Empty Re: OBI gone missing!! Tallaght area *found*

Post  Doggymad Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:06 am

OBI gone missing!! Tallaght area *found* Dsc05425
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

OBI gone missing!! Tallaght area *found* Empty obi

Post  miahross Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:57 am

We will keep our eyes out! If u want pm me the area and i can bring mine on a walk in that area!
miahross
miahross
Senior

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  carol08 Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:52 am

il kep an eye in clondalkin area
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Bertie Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:00 am

Thanks all - I'll post any updates asap.
Bertie
Bertie
Pupster

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:48 pm

found aa thank god , and his poor owner is absolutely deligghted yahoo yahoo yahoo
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Bertie Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Hi all - you're not going to believe this but Obi's back safe and sound already!!

A guard from Tallaght station rand Dave about half an hour ago asking did he lose his dog - got his number off the collar (collars work!!).

Apparently, some other guard on nights last night spotted some little gurrier walking through Tallaght at 3am with a staffie. The guard questioned him about what he was doing out so late walking his dog and the guy couldn't come up with a decent answer so the guard arrested him and took the dog off him! So Obi's been in the Tallaght police station since last night but they couldn't get through to any of the pounds or the dog warden, no-one was answering the phones.

Another happy ending!!!!!!
Bertie
Bertie
Pupster

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:57 pm

i,m so happy , i realy am , and he will be sleeping in his own bed in the sitting room day and night from now on Wink dont think Dave will let him out of his site I love you
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  tripod Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:59 pm

yahoo thats great
tripod
tripod
Top Dog

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://petcentraldogtraining.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  glic83 Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:01 pm

yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo
thats great news hope that little scumbag gets a good hiddin
glic83
glic83
Top Dog

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

OBI gone missing!! Tallaght area *found* Empty brilliant

Post  miahross Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:06 pm

I am so happy! Only seen now that he has been found i had my eye out! Thank god hes home and safe yahoo
miahross
miahross
Senior

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  carol08 Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:14 pm

brill news obi is a lucky staffy ,, at least the gards were doing there job for a change smile shit head fellas dont care if it not cars it some one pets i agree thay need a good kicking Suspect welcome back obi yahoo yahoo
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:18 pm

my heart was pounding when Rachel told me the good news, thank god he is safe now, let this be a lesson to every1 these kind of people are all over the place, it gives you the creeps even the thoughts of some1 been in your back garden Sad
feel very sorry for any1 who try's to come into my garden or home that are not welcomed nono
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.freewebs.com/celticpitbulls12

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:47 pm

I am very happy for Obi and his owner. I felt bad all day yesterday thinking about the poor thing in the wrong hands Sad
It's so lucky that the Gards decided the question the fella about the dog, sometimes they are not a favourite with the public and this time they did really save this dog and all the merit goes to them. And good on the owner as well that had the ID tag on the dog so it was easy for the Gards to track him in no time thumbsup
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down