Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stewie collie x bull terrier *rehomed*

2 posters

Go down

Stewie collie x bull terrier *rehomed* Empty Stewie collie x bull terrier *rehomed*

Post  Kysuki Wed May 06, 2009 6:32 am

Stewie is what we feel is some kind of collie x bull terrier or maybe boxer, hes roughly 7 months old, male, neutered and is in need of a new home!!

Hes in quitte a bad way at the moment, he was found around Bana beach and had been hit by a car, lucky he has no broken bones but a few cuts and bruises. Hes due to have his stitches out later this week and will then be up for rehoming! I will have some pics up of him 2moro.

He is of lovely temperment, hes very silly and sopppy, loves people and is good with other pets ( he currently lives with 3 other dogs and horses)

He is in Abbeydorney Co.Kerry at the moment, if you can offer Stewie please let me know asap!!!
Kysuki
Kysuki
Senior

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Stewie collie x bull terrier *rehomed* Empty Re: Stewie collie x bull terrier *rehomed*

Post  Kazza Sat May 23, 2009 11:01 am

Any updates on Stewie?
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Stewie collie x bull terrier *rehomed* Empty Re: Stewie collie x bull terrier *rehomed*

Post  Kysuki Tue May 26, 2009 3:02 am

The couple who fostered him are thinking about keeping him but cant make thier minds up at the mo. Hes had his stiches out and is doing well as far I know, Im goging to contact them later and find out whats going on and I will get those pics up!!
Kysuki
Kysuki
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Kysuki Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:25 pm

Rehomed!
Kysuki
Kysuki
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down