Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transport needed with cat box /trap if possible *sorted*

2 posters

Go down

Transport needed with cat box /trap if possible *sorted* Empty Transport needed with cat box /trap if possible *sorted*

Post  Amber133 Mon May 11, 2009 10:03 am

Would anyone be able to offer a lift to Aoife who is going to trap the mother cat and kittens from Donneycarney , be able to drive her from Howth to Donneycarney tommorrow evening and offer a loan of a cat box to put the kittens in
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Transport needed with cat box /trap if possible *sorted* Empty Re: Transport needed with cat box /trap if possible *sorted*

Post  tripod Mon May 11, 2009 10:57 am

arrgh I am usually in Killester on a Tuesday eveing but not tomorrow - if it doesn't work out I can help with this on Thursday evening and I have a cat carrier so let me know if I am needed! Sorry I can't help more.
tripod
tripod
Top Dog

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://petcentraldogtraining.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Transport needed with cat box /trap if possible *sorted* Empty Re: Transport needed with cat box /trap if possible *sorted*

Post  Amber133 Mon May 11, 2009 3:57 pm

*Sorted* :)
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down