Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out and Safe: Dunboyne Surrender - Uno, neglected staffie

+2
Bozley
Lilliput
6 posters

Go down

Out and Safe: Dunboyne Surrender - Uno, neglected staffie Empty Out and Safe: Dunboyne Surrender - Uno, neglected staffie

Post  Lilliput Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:14 pm

Dog name: Uno
Sex: Male
Kennel number: 8
Located: Dunboyne Pound
If in pound is stray/surrender? Surrender

Needs out: ASAP

Poor Uno is a cruelty case and his "owners" were encouraged to surrender him to the pound. He is very thin and neglected. Despite his harsh treatment by humans he still loves people.....I don't understand how he does as he is in a pathetic state. He is sweet, gentle, friendly and gives lots of kisses. He needs lots of tlc and love as he has never had any. If you can help him please post, pm or call Martina on 086 2228902.

Out and Safe: Dunboyne Surrender - Uno, neglected staffie HPIM3010-1

Last edited by Lilliput on Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Out and Safe: Dunboyne Surrender - Uno, neglected staffie Empty Re: Out and Safe: Dunboyne Surrender - Uno, neglected staffie

Post  Bozley Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:45 pm

Any word on this fella, Time is up on PI site.............!!
Bozley
Bozley
Top Dog

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Out and Safe: Dunboyne Surrender - Uno, neglected staffie Empty Re: Out and Safe: Dunboyne Surrender - Uno, neglected staffie

Post  Kazza Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:50 pm

He was still in the pound today Sad He's a gorgeous dog. Reminds me a bit of want2domore's staffy, just needs some tlc.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  want2domore Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:33 pm

Not sure if it was this guy or not but i picked up some crates from his transporter and he made a fair go of one of them!!! Couldn't believe it. Poor soul was very distressed obviously as the transporter said he was lovely and friendly once he got out. hopefully he gets the tlc he needs now.
want2domore
want2domore
Senior

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:56 pm

I'm so glad this handsome man is out and safe!! Life will treat you better now Uno I love you
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1184

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:30 am

yes some time and TLC and he should settle down ' is he gone into fostercare with someone ? x
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down