Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent foster home needed for old lab from Dunboyne Pound - SORTED

4 posters

Go down

Urgent foster home needed for old lab from Dunboyne Pound - SORTED Empty Urgent foster home needed for old lab from Dunboyne Pound - SORTED

Post  Lilliput Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:01 am

Could anyone please foster Guthrie for 2 weeks. This poor guy was missed in the pound and was in there a whole week before I knew about him. We got him out yesterday to the vets but he could not be neutered cos of heart murmer. Anyway he is on daily meds for it and Heathlands have kindly offered to take him so all he needs is somewhere to lay his head for two weeks. He is good with other dogs and a quiet, gentle, old boy who is no trouble at all and just likes to potter around. Could anyone PLEASE foster him from tomorrow until he can travel in a couple of weeks???

If you can help please post, pm or call Martina on 086 2228902.

Last edited by Lilliput on Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Urgent foster home needed for old lab from Dunboyne Pound - SORTED Empty Re: Urgent foster home needed for old lab from Dunboyne Pound - SORTED

Post  Idle_Angel Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:41 am

Please could anyone help with this? I met this boy on Tuesday, carried him and 3 others to the vets. He is a sweetheart, really calm and quiet and great with other dogs. Even the receptionist came out to meet the old gent and went off in search of treats and water for him. He's fantastic in the car, happy to sit up looking out the window, smelling all the new scents or when he's had enough looking he curls up.

He's been through such a hard time and I know he'd be no trouble at all so if someone could squeeze him in somewhere. He really needs a new life asap as his old one wasn't good to him and he's no spring chicken anymore.
Idle_Angel
Idle_Angel
Senior

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-05-08

Back to top Go down

Urgent foster home needed for old lab from Dunboyne Pound - SORTED Empty Re: Urgent foster home needed for old lab from Dunboyne Pound - SORTED

Post  Mary1 Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:14 am

If this lad gets on with other dogs i can fit him in here. Have the pup and the GSD going today. also have a cavalier in heart meds so no the drill.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Idle_Angel Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:33 am

Thanks a million Mary but I've just been told that this guy is sorted, thanks anyway.
Idle_Angel
Idle_Angel
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Idle_Angel Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:11 am

Sad news, Guthrie's foster had to withdraw her offer. Can anyone else help please?
Idle_Angel
Idle_Angel
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:43 am

hes coming to me tmoro thumbsup wave love
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Idle_Angel Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:02 am

Thanks a mill Rachel, he's a doll!

I've pm'd you regarding the tablets he's on so feel free to text me if I've not made it clear :)
Idle_Angel
Idle_Angel
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:08 am

thanx Carol xxxx ur a Star xx
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down