Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Out and safe: Dunboyne Stray - Pandora, rottie

+2
staffielover
Lilliput
6 posters

Go down

Out and safe: Dunboyne Stray - Pandora, rottie Empty Out and safe: Dunboyne Stray - Pandora, rottie

Post  Lilliput Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:17 am

Dog name: Pandora
Sex: Female
Kennel number: 14
Located: Dunboyne Pound
Picked up: Kiltipper Road, Tallaght
If in pound is stray/surrender? Stray
In: 07/08/2008
Needs out: Wed 13th Aug

Pandora is a big softie and loved to have a bit of attention today. She's also a good poser smile . If you can help please post, pm or call Martina on 086 2228902.

Out and safe: Dunboyne Stray - Pandora, rottie 100_2444

Out and safe: Dunboyne Stray - Pandora, rottie 100_2447_edited-1

Last edited by Lilliput on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Out and safe: Dunboyne Stray - Pandora, rottie Empty Re: Out and safe: Dunboyne Stray - Pandora, rottie

Post  Lilliput Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:15 pm

this girl is so lovely, just a big baby!! I love you she got a fright from me today because she was looking down at the kennel door, probably studying my footstep, then I called her and she looked up like if she's seen a ghost!! affraid Laughing Laughing
I hope there is some help for her on the way crossedfingers crossedfingers crossedfingers
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Out and safe: Dunboyne Stray - Pandora, rottie Empty Re: Out and safe: Dunboyne Stray - Pandora, rottie

Post  staffielover Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:09 pm

She is soooo I love you .. but then I could be biased! Wink

staffielover
Senior

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  staffielover Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:31 pm

Thought you'd like an update on Pandora!

She came over to live with me and my motley crew in the UK on 30th August. She is one fantastic girl - how anyone could let her go is beyond me. She must have been loved at some point as she has good manners, is very dog friendly and is fairly obedient (unless she's sees a cat, then all bets are off lmao) she has put on weight and I hope you will agree, she looks smashing! I love you

Anyway, a couple of pics to show how gorgeous she is...

Out and safe: Dunboyne Stray - Pandora, rottie 100908005

Out and safe: Dunboyne Stray - Pandora, rottie Panza251008

staffielover
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:31 pm

She is absolutely stunning!!! I love you I love you She looks so happy and settled, thank you so much for giving this girl a second chance clapping kiss
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1184

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:15 pm

ah well done she looks amazeing ' she realy looks like shes part of your family now x I love you
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:22 pm

You have no idea how hard it is to find a suitable place for a rottie. To see this gorgeous girl looking so great makes me beyond happy. Thank you for giving her a second chance smile:D:D
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:59 am

she looks fantastic!!! thank you so much for giving her the life she deserves flowerbushfamily
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  staffielover Sun Oct 26, 2008 10:28 am

Trust me, I'd have them all if I had the room!. I fell for Pandora as she looked so much like my Elsa (my other rottie) AND she was due to be PTS on my birthday - I couldnt have that!!!! She just had to come here! Thankfully Martina was happy to help me sort that out!cheers

At this point in time, I have a staffy girl, a staffy x lab boy, 2 rottie girls, a rottie x gsd girl (also from Ireland but got her as a puppy!) and last but not least a weimeraner X gsd girl.I love you

It breaks my heart to see these types of dogs passed by because of some people's ignorance - looked after right, you cannot beat a staffy snog and a conversation with a rottie (yes, mine purr!!) You never know.. maybe I could squeeze just one more in.... Wink

staffielover
Senior

Back to top Go down

Post  Fidok Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:18 am

I love the second pic, she's so cute, beautiful face love
Fidok
Fidok
Top Dog

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down