Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transport needed from Dublin to Laois

4 posters

Go down

Transport needed from Dublin to Laois Empty Transport needed from Dublin to Laois

Post  Mary1 Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:07 pm

Can someone bring 3 kittens from LeonieB to me. I can meet part way but cant do the whole journey.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Transport needed from Dublin to Laois Empty Re: Transport needed from Dublin to Laois

Post  egar Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:28 pm

There is a transport going with dogs tomorrow noon from Meath Pound to Mullingar, any good?
egar
egar
Top Dog

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-22

http://www.egar.org

Back to top Go down

Transport needed from Dublin to Laois Empty Re: Transport needed from Dublin to Laois

Post  Mary1 Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:43 pm

Thanks but Mullingar is quiet a distance unless someone can bring them some of the way again to me. Would usually get oh to drive and get them for me but im nearly 100% sure he is working. Leonie has told me that the kittens aint eating for her so would love to get them here ASAP so can get them to vets. Can anyone please help.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonieB Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:20 pm

i will go as far as i can,i havnt a clue where im going and i panick on the road when i dont know the way,the are fine just hungry and have eaten a little before bed ill feed them again 1 st thing in the morning and see if they will eat a little more
LeonieB
LeonieB
Top Dog

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Fidok Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:11 am

Hey
I've replied on both threads on PI that I can bring these to you in Naas/Newbridge Mary, but I need yourself and Leonie to organise to get them over to me near Liffey Valley - I've not heard anything back from you about if you want me to do this this evening etc...
Can you give me a buzz to organise it if you want me to do it?
Thanks
Fi
Fidok
Fidok
Top Dog

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down