Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHEBA HAS BEEN STOLEN...............!!!!!!! *found*

+4
celticpitbulls
egar
Doggymad
Bozley
8 posters

Go down

SHEBA HAS BEEN STOLEN...............!!!!!!! *found* Empty SHEBA HAS BEEN STOLEN...............!!!!!!! *found*

Post  Bozley Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:30 pm

PLEASE PLEASE HELP

I just want to cry furious furious furious
My beautiful Sheba has been stolen from her garden, I recently rehomed her to a family in Galway and now she is gone. furious
They drove onto private property and took her from her garden, her owner was there, no more than 20 metres away and she disappeared in an instant.

Please print a poster and put it out as much as you can and email to your friends to do the same.
POSTER

Sheba is microchipped and neutered. She was taken from the garden at Colemanstown, Ballinasloe Co Galway. A red transit van 08 G reg, was seen driving away from the family's gateway which is on a private lane....................!!!!!!
Sheba's Thread
Bozley
Bozley
Top Dog

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

SHEBA HAS BEEN STOLEN...............!!!!!!! *found* Empty Re: SHEBA HAS BEEN STOLEN...............!!!!!!! *found*

Post  Doggymad Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:00 pm

i realy feel for you as i only had to imagine it being one of my Exfoster dogs and my heart breaks xx
i will pray that she comes home safely soon and i promise to spread the word and do my best to help you find her ' i know you will not sleep till shes home safe xxxxxx crossedfingers love love love
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

SHEBA HAS BEEN STOLEN...............!!!!!!! *found* Empty Re: SHEBA HAS BEEN STOLEN...............!!!!!!! *found*

Post  egar Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:11 pm

I am not far from Ballinasloe, can you email a better pic to me, please?

webmasterATegarDOTorg

B'sloe is tinker town so the owner might have a look around the estates downtown, especially Hymany Park. The dogwarden for that area is located in Loughrea and he is more than useless. So I suggest to get posters printed with a reward offered.

Also, ask the owner to contact the GSPCA shelter in Killimor (also a minor tinker town).

Emphasize on the poster that she is spayed.
egar
egar
Top Dog

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2008-08-22

http://www.egar.org

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:57 pm

that's just terrible affraid this seems to be happening a lot fingers crossed you get her back love
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.freewebs.com/celticpitbulls12

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:26 pm

What a nightmare. Have friends living in Galway and have started a chain email to them. Hopefully it will spread.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:35 am

I was shocked reading this!!! Poor Sheeba and everyone that looked after her!! it makes me so angry to think that people can just walk in someone else property and take a dog with them!!!
I really hope that Sheeba will be found soon crossedfingers crossedfingers crossedfingers
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:07 am

Found...safe and well! yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo yahoo
banana banana banana banana banana banana banana
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:10 am

thank god for guardian Angels yahoo I love you yahoo I love you yahoo I love you yahoo I love you
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

SHEBA HAS BEEN STOLEN...............!!!!!!! *found* Empty That was awful

Post  scoo_mu Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:40 pm

I can't believe that someone can do that! i am so disgusted. I am keeping an eye on this van, I live in Ballinasloe, i am 10 mins from Loughrea but my stinking address is Ballinasloe, and yes it is a tinker town, i absolutely hate driving through the town to get to athlone at the weekend.
I am so glad the babe was found and she is completely fine. It reminded me of something that happened to dad and i about 4 - 5 years ago. Dad and i were out walking our two labs, and a third lab who always came on the walks with us. This man in a white Hiace van pulled up alongside us offering to buy the dogs off us. I was so creeped out. Thankfully he never came back, and i still have the two gorgeous dogs in Loughrea with me.. But i will keep an eye out for that Van, and my dogs will not be let outside unless they are being watched by me!!!!!! so so so so glad, the dog is safe!! yahoo

scoo_mu
Pupster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:03 pm

god thats awful mona ' glad your dogs are safe xx last summer i was approached by a van and asked to sell my foster dog i was like ' eh cant shes just got spayed and microchipped and still has her stitches in ' then i rang paddy to collect me incase they followed me ' it freaked me out No
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:10 pm

thats great news very lucky girl glad she's back safe and sound I love you
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.freewebs.com/celticpitbulls12

Back to top Go down

SHEBA HAS BEEN STOLEN...............!!!!!!! *found* Empty so sad

Post  scoo_mu Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:46 pm

Rachel, It is so awful that happened to you as well. So sad you had to be picked up, we can't even walk our dogs without idiots like that. I couldn't believe it the time it happened to me. I was so nervous going out on my own. Thankfully the route i used to walk was between both my parents houses so i could have ducked into either, but still, it is such a disgrace... I am really happy Sheba is home safe... the best news ever. I warned all the people at work who are dog lovers to watch out for this idiot, and to be vigilant and that this stuff really does happen. They didn't believe me at first,. but they do now! 3dogs

scoo_mu
Pupster

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  glic83 Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:01 pm

thank god she is home safe and sound,but it also shows the reality of the world we live in when something like thing can happen at your doorstep
glic83
glic83
Top Dog

Number of posts : 131

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down