Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed*

+2
Mary1
Lilliput
6 posters

Go down

Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed* Empty Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed*

Post  Lilliput Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:22 am

A friend of mine found a male pitbull pup two weeks ago. He was hoping he could keep him but now the landlord has found out about the dog and wants him gone. Obviously my friend does not want to bring the puppy to the pound but I am not sure for how long he will be able to keep him. Can anyone please offer foster and/or rescue space for him?

I will post more details and photo as soon as possible.

Last edited by Lilliput on Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed* Empty Re: Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed*

Post  Mary1 Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:46 am

If u could find out some info on this dog would be great. Might be able to foster depending on things.
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed* Empty Re: Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed*

Post  Lilliput Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:39 am

I went to see Raoul this morning and had to change his description because he looks more staffie than pitbull to me - but I am open to suggestions here - and he is definitely not a puppy because he has all his adult teeth so he is more than 1 year old.

Here some pictures....
Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed* 100_0862

Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed* 100_0861

Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed* 100_0860 Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed* 100_0853 Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed* 100_0856 Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed* 100_0852

He's very sweet and friendly and ok with other dogs. Unfortunately does not like cats.
My friend could not keep him in his apartment so Raoul is currently in other friends' house where he can stay for a while. When he was found he had some cigarettes burns on his head furious and he's still a bit thin. Other than this is a beautiful dog and healthy.
I am going to have him vaccinated and neutered asap.
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:47 am

He's gorgeous!! Would love to take him but Millie and him might push Hendrix over the edge... welcometomadhouse
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1184

Back to top Go down

Post  Bozley Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:58 am

I would say that is a Staff, too small for a Pitbull.
http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/staffordshirebullterrier.htm
Bozley
Bozley
Top Dog

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary1 Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:23 am

Def Staf. Pitbull much taller and face longer. Would love to give him a space here but if he doesnt like cats i wouldnt be able to have him here. Sorry
Mary1
Mary1
Top Dog

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:56 pm

omg, he's like a black version of Millie. Very little pitbull in there, if any. He's deffo a staffy as far as I'm concerned anyway - he's a stunner!!! Any info on him temperament, house behaviour etc? (wondering if Millie would like a boyfriend haha!)
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:09 pm

he's like a black version of Millie

This is exactly the same thing I though when I saw him affraid
He is very good in the house and very affectionate. He knows some basic commands and loves sleeping on my friend's lap when they are watching tv... Rolling Eyes
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Raoul - Edit: pitbull/staffie x male *rehomed* Empty I can home Raoul

Post  Carina Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:02 am

Can you help get him vax neutered and get him a passport? We can use vouchers with the vet in dunboyne.

carina@hundarutanhem.se

Carina
Junior

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:58 pm

bounce Good news is that the people who are looking after Raoul have now decided to keep him smile
They are experienced dog owners and I am happy that Raoul is going to stay with them.

Thanks very much Carina for your offer of help! thumbsup
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down