Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie

+11
tripod
GSD Lifeline
ClareC
flukespad
Lilliput
Doggymad
Amber133
Bozley
LeonieB
carol08
Kazza
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

*REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie - Page 3 Empty Re: *REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie

Post  Kazza Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:31 am

I took Kali to do the homecheck for Simba today and she fell in love with her new family. Had great fun playing with a CKC, cats and the kids so she decided to stay put.

Here's hoping the next few dogs are as easy to rehome!

Best of luck in your new home gorgeous girl. Look forward to hearing the updates.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

*REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie - Page 3 Empty kali

Post  carol08 Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:18 am

that great news yahoo
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

*REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie - Page 3 Empty Re: *REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie

Post  Heinz57 Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:34 am

I'm delighted for Kali!! I love you I love you
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1184

Back to top Go down

Post  tripod Sun Apr 26, 2009 10:39 am

yahoo great news - best of luck Kali and Simba
tripod
tripod
Top Dog

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://petcentraldogtraining.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Simba Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:53 am

Thanks a million for this little darling. Kali is such a dote. I will keep ye posted over the next while as to how she's doing. We're looking forward to our new life together.

She's resting now after a fun filled afternoon with the kids and Scruffy. I think we've fallen in love already.

Thanks again. You've made one family very happy.

Simba
Pupster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post  charlie Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Congrats to you Aileen & all the family.
thumbsup
charlie
charlie
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:15 pm

I am so happy for Kali and Simba, best of luck for your new life together banana banana banana
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575

Back to top Go down

Post  Simba Mon May 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to update ye all on Kali's progress. I'm sure ye are all mad to see how she's grown.

She is an absolute darling and is such a welcome member to our family. We are all in love. love She has settled in really well and has my CKC and 4 cats singing to her tune. They all get on really well together although they can have their hairy moments too.......but that's only normal....they're bound to irritate each other at times. On the whole though they are all very close which is fab.

My kids are mad about her and her likewise about them. She has fallen in love with my fluffy slippers and they have been reduced to balls of fluff since she arrived....but I'm not complaining. Every morning when I appear with them on her eyes light up....it's very funny to watch.

Anyway here are some pics of my honey bunny. Hope that these upload ok.

*REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie - Page 3 17118

*REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie - Page 3 18010

*REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie - Page 3 18210

*REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie - Page 3 18110

My God I have spent the last hour trying to upload these pics...eventually got there.

Before I sign off just wanted to say thanks a mill for giving us this gorgeous girl.....she's the new light of our lives.

Take care

Love Aileen aka Simba

PS. Kali sends big sloppy kisses to ye all 3dogs

Last edited by Simba on Mon May 18, 2009 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Simba
Pupster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

*REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie - Page 3 Empty kali

Post  carol08 Mon May 18, 2009 3:26 pm

she is a credit 2 you she is geting so big ,, :nice 2 see she can use a phone lmao
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Tue May 19, 2009 3:19 am

wow, she is really fabulous!!! love
Thank you for giving Kali such a lovely home thumbsup
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  charlie Tue May 19, 2009 5:56 am

Lovely photos, she looks so happy there. Great work thumbsup
charlie
charlie
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

*REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie - Page 3 Empty Kali & Simba

Post  eithneo Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:25 am

Hi Everybody. Today is the first chance I have had to join up with friends of Ben. I am so happy that the two girls got such nice homes. I cried giving them away and even looking at the pics I wish I could have kept them all. It was a shock when Kali, (the Mum) got pregnant and I'm glad to say that she is now spayed and like a new playful puppy herself. I kept one of the pups myself and her name is Poppy. She is beautiful. All of the rest went to good homes and I have seen them from time to time and they are all doing fine. I miss them but I'm glad they are happy and well looked after. I would like to thank Leonie for her help and advice from the day they were born up to the day I brought the two girls up to Dublin to give to Karen. (I spent most of that day crying). Anyway, It was a lesson well learned that no dog is too young to be neutered. Kali, Kody (The Daddy) & Poppy are very happy dogs and although it would have been better to have had them neutered sooner I'm happy that I did my best for all the pups. It was hard work and heart breaking to part with them but I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks to the new owners for giving them such nice homes. Hope ye have many happy years together. Take Care. And Thanks again to Leonie and Karen. XX

eithneo
Pupster

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonieB Thu Jun 04, 2009 2:00 pm

welcome eithne xxxx
you did a fantastic job with the pups they are amazing yahoo as hard as it was you stuck at it and i know how much they ment to you xx they are happy and healthy and have great lives ahead of them yahoo yahoo
LeonieB
LeonieB
Top Dog

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:25 pm

Here's a photo of Tyrian in her new home. She's settled in brilliantly and they are just mad about her. They're now on the lookout for a doggie companion for her I love you Isn't she just fabulous?

*REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie - Page 3 Tyrian10
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tripod Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Got a gorgeous updated pic of the lovely Tyrian today, I think she is 5 months today and is sooo cute. They really are remaining very shepherd-y aren't they? WIll be interesting to see them in a couple more months.

*REHOMED* 10 puppies GSD x Rottie - Page 3 Tyrian

She is doing great and getting up to lots of mischief and her family are crazy about her yahoo
tripod
tripod
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  tripod Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:28 pm

Ok scary coincidence there Karen hee
tripod
tripod
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:31 pm

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:32 pm

Just looked back at the start of this thread. Puppies were born on 2nd March so she's only just over 4 months.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tripod Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Apologies, 4 months is actually what the owner texted me but somehow that became 5 when processed by my brain and typed on the board Rolling Eyes
tripod
tripod
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:18 am

she looks fabulous and very GSD like I love you I love you
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3