Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed*

+3
Amber133
carol08
celticpitbulls
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed* Empty Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed*

Post  celticpitbulls Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:53 pm

this little girl urgently needs a new home, she doesn't even have a name Sad so i thought i would call her sky, she is about 5 to 6 months old and i was told she was a boxer cross staffy, my fear would be that she would be just giving to any1 that would take her, she is not spayed and this could be a problem, please is there any1 out there that can offer foster or loving home for this little 1.
Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed* Jordan11
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.freewebs.com/celticpitbulls12

Back to top Go down

Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed* Empty hi

Post  carol08 Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:01 pm

i can if u want
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed* Empty Re: Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed*

Post  celticpitbulls Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:06 pm

i have just pm'd you smile
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed* Empty Re: Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed*

Post  Amber133 Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:07 pm

lol!
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed* Empty sky now jo

Post  carol08 Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:53 am

this pup is with me for now she has had all needles i was given the vac card with her she has had small bit of traning she very well taken care of her name was jorden im callin her jo she will be goin this week 2 be nuterd she hasent been mixd with people much as bit nervous she took 2 zac went out back 2 him ,,, i took her back in 2 get used 2 us she just crying around the house at mo hope she settles :(she has takin 2 sitting on back of chair at the window il put a pic up soon Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed* Photo0314
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed* Empty jo

Post  carol08 Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:45 pm

jo an me went for our first walk she walks on the leed but keeps jumping an grabbing leed im going 2 have fun teachin this madam so far she thinks the chair is hers by this time next week she will be an angel i hope smile Jo, boxer x staffie, female, 6 months old *rehomed* Photo0319
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:51 pm

ahh shes lovely I love you
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:52 pm

well done Carol for taking this little girl thumbsup
I am sure she'll settle soon crossedfingers
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:36 pm

yahoo yahoo yahoo Great news for this little girl!!!
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1184

Back to top Go down

Post  carol08 Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:57 pm

jo was very good not one accdent over nite she wated till i took her out at 8am ,she has a big bed but slep on my kitchen table nono nono 2 day she wanted 2 go out back with zac she kep crying at the door so i let her out 2 him she was jumping on him 2 play but lazy zac just went 2 sleep i brought her in 2 feed her and she wouldent eat for me i put her food at back door and she ate wile zac was eating i will be makeing an app in morning 2 have her nuterd when she has recoverd she will be ready for rehoming ,id love 2 keep her but she wants 2 stay out back all the time thats not fare on her i want her in house,,some one that has a house dog she mite settle better with as there no way zac staying in my house he a house wreaker lmao lmao lmao ,, from morning i will start traning her she nervous of traffic so il keep walking up and down main road so she will get used 2 noise,, and traning her 2 stay off tables Laughing she is a sweety
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:02 pm

I just edited the title so that will be easier for people looking for a dog smile
It seems that your are going to be busy with this one carol Laughing
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:15 pm

could this be the dog of your dreams Carol ? are you fostering her with a view to adopt or is she looking for a home xx
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  carol08 Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:51 pm

she will be 2 big for me 2 try keep in the house she dosent seem 2 like being in ,it not fare 2 adopt a dog and then dump out back ,,i will be doing some traning with her then she will find a new home she will stay with me as long as it takes 2 find right home ,she is hyper when she sees people and kids so il be working on that with her as well as geting her used 2 traffic jo was very well taken care of she has a great coat lovley and shiny just wasent mixd with people so gets very excited so any sergestions on how 2 calm her will be welcome smile hay were is the girl that has dogs calm in 5 mins lmao lmao need her here 4 a day lmao lmao
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:05 pm

carol are you near timing park?
if so you could go down there on Sunday i think its 11 to 4 a friend of mine is there, there is a puppy obeadance class and agility, it would be good for her to socialize etc and john could answer any questions to help you while she is with you.
you wont be charged i can sort that out, all in all it is a good day out meeting other people and their dogs smile
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  carol08 Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:08 pm

were is that park il find it and go along she will enjoy that
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  carol08 Mon Mar 16, 2009 2:43 pm

jo is going 2 be nuterd on thurs morning ,,
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Is that Tymon Park in Tallaght that your talking about
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  carol08 Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:31 pm

4 days now jo been here and hasent had any accdents in house she is learnig not 2 jump on table and sofas as i went 2 sit down 2 day ,, she jumpd on the chair as i went 2 sit on it and yes i sat on her she dident find it funny smile she still not eatin 2 well 4 me iv tryed few diffrent things she just picking,, she likes 2 sleep with her head on ur lap for hugs ,, she decided 2 stick her nose in 2 meet marko 2 day and he bit her nose marko is one of my pet rats ,, it was funny she wanted 2 play with him but he was being cranky like all men Laughing Laughing
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  siofra Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:56 pm

fair play to u carol ye seem to take loads of dogs in its wonderful the chance you give them. i wish i cud foster all the time but due to neighbours and life in general i cant. but gud on ya for doin it smile
siofra
siofra
Top Dog

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  carol08 Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:31 pm

the way i see it i pay my rent not the neighbours i dont interfier with them so if thay have a prob i dont care smile im buying my house now just wating 4 paper work 2 go thro but people beside me are ok and im the end house so not that bad,, id only take 2 at a time if thay were bigish but babys i can take a few as thay all snuggle togher dogs and cats are no prob 2 look after all thay want is 2 be luvd and treeted well it some people need putin 2 sleep lmao lmao
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  carol08 Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:24 pm

jo had her opp this morning i collected her at 4 she came home and start pukin if she still like that in morning she goin bk vet,,, she loves the car she had fun barking at every one out the window going 2 vets this morning,, i was so imbarresed i for got windows were open and she keep barking and i shouted at her if you dont stop ur next meal is dogs home and sum man start laughing at me and told me 2 stop threting her Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed im sure he new i was joking smile
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:33 pm

She could be puking from the anasthetic they gave her...... Ring the vet and say it to them they might open late tonight or have an after hour surgery number.

Just dont feed her until 2morro give herloadsa water
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  siofra Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 pm

my aura had that reaction too it was green bile she was vomiting and she was soooo cold i had to stay in the bed consoling her all nite with a hot water bottle her nose was stone cold hope shel be allrite

Last edited by siofra on Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out a word)
siofra
siofra
Top Dog

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:50 pm

nothing to eat , just plenty of rest and keep her quiet and warm Wink
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  carol08 Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:42 pm

im just home from collage and jo came and sat at the door so i took her for short walk she needid 2 go toilet then i put her bed at the rad in kitchen she going 2 sleep now she seems better and dident puk wile i was gone so good sign she seems 2 be house trained and is nice plesent dog i just need her 2 eat dog food as she must be used 2 eating from table and that not good 4 her all the time have tryed 4 diffrent kinds of dog food she dosent like any of them i dont want her 2 starve any ideas any one
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next