Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URGENT FOSTER NEEDED ASAP !!! - SORTED

3 posters

Go down

URGENT FOSTER NEEDED ASAP !!! - SORTED Empty URGENT FOSTER NEEDED ASAP !!! - SORTED

Post  Amber133 Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:27 am

Urgent foster needed today for this boy. His owners are going to surrender him tonight as they cant keep him. He is in Clondalkin area.

URGENT FOSTER NEEDED ASAP !!! - SORTED Photo_0471

If you could even offer him temporary foster so that he is safe until a foster/permanant home is found smile

Will post the owners details here soon

Last edited by Amber133 on Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dof found a home)
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

URGENT FOSTER NEEDED ASAP !!! - SORTED Empty Re: URGENT FOSTER NEEDED ASAP !!! - SORTED

Post  Amber133 Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:31 am

REHOMED
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

URGENT FOSTER NEEDED ASAP !!! - SORTED Empty Re: URGENT FOSTER NEEDED ASAP !!! - SORTED

Post  Doggymad Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:37 am

how did they rehome her so quick ? i got a girl to ring and she was told shes gone to her new home ? hope shes gone to a good home Wink
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

URGENT FOSTER NEEDED ASAP !!! - SORTED Empty rommel

Post  carol08 Tue Apr 21, 2009 3:41 pm

the boy that had him last nite wasent allowed keep him and was doin everything 2 day 2 get some one 2 take him he rang me in work i asked him 2 hold him an id take him as soon as i got home but wasent home till after 9 this evening so i rang karen as soon a he rang me saying he was going 2 stray him then just after 5 he rang 2 say some one in drinmingh took him i did give out stink 2 him for ringing me in work and me ringin karen in work witch im sorry for karen,,, i will check 2 see who got the dog and told dean if the fella dosent keep him he not 2 ask 4 my help again that poor dog has mange and is being treeted just hope new owner keep up with treetment,,,, as dean only got him last nite off a man i cant understand why sumone would give the dog away in first place unless somthing else wrong with it and the man dead wide giving it 2 a 16 year old im very annoyed over that dog being just giving 2 anyone ,but i had 2 go 2 collage and couldent get home ,,, thanks karen for your help
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down