Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteer needed to collect passport from Dept Agriculture Thursday

5 posters

Go down

Volunteer needed to collect passport from Dept Agriculture Thursday Empty Volunteer needed to collect passport from Dept Agriculture Thursday

Post  Kazza Wed May 06, 2009 10:25 am

Can anyone collect a pet passport from the Department of Agriculture on Kildare street tomorrow after 11am and drop it to Finglas before 2pm? It's for Kaya who's heading to Sweden on Friday morning.

If so please post here or PM me.

Thanks,

Karen.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Volunteer needed to collect passport from Dept Agriculture Thursday Empty passport

Post  carol08 Wed May 06, 2009 10:53 am

i can collect it from town and if some one could meet me 2 take it 2 finglas as im in work at half 12 if that any use
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Volunteer needed to collect passport from Dept Agriculture Thursday Empty Re: Volunteer needed to collect passport from Dept Agriculture Thursday

Post  Doggymad Wed May 06, 2009 1:45 pm

would it be cheaper to get carol to put the passport in a taxi to get to finglas ? might be cheaper than a courier Wink
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Volunteer needed to collect passport from Dept Agriculture Thursday Empty Re: Volunteer needed to collect passport from Dept Agriculture Thursday

Post  Kazza Wed May 06, 2009 2:24 pm

Yes that could definitely work. Rachel if I get Carol to put it in a taxi to your house will you be there to collect it?
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Wed May 06, 2009 3:51 pm

Myself and my sister are going to get the bus out to Rachel in the morning after the passport office for Carol its cheaper than courier and safer than sending it in a taxi. will be bringing sponser money as well in an envelope with some money also towards the vet bill :)

Was trying to call you there rachel, is it the 40 bus that goes to where you live ? pm me directions from the bus stop if possible
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Wed May 06, 2009 3:55 pm

i wont be here in the morning xx karen will be meeting u x Wink
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Wed May 06, 2009 3:59 pm

Grand Thanks , Just got her pm there after i sent the message Laughing
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Wed May 06, 2009 4:09 pm

Excellent team work xx yahoo
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Wed May 06, 2009 4:11 pm

lmao

Sorted I love you
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Thu May 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Thanks Jackie for doing this today. Got the passport ok and Kaya passed her health check this evening so is good to go in the morning smile
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Thu May 07, 2009 1:34 pm

No Problem Karen.. Willing to help out when ever i can :)
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Fri May 08, 2009 12:47 am

Great work everyone!! Delighted for this girl to finally be on her way to her forever home yahoo I love you
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1184

Back to top Go down

Volunteer needed to collect passport from Dept Agriculture Thursday Empty kaya

Post  carol08 Fri May 08, 2009 3:58 am

kaya has come on great im so glad she going 2 have a new start great 2 see every one working toghter and willing 2 help each other out smile
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down