Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SPONSORED WALK FOR EGAR - Phoenix Park, Sunday 27th April

+3
charlie
kanjipeg
Lisam13
7 posters

Go down

SPONSORED WALK FOR EGAR - Phoenix Park, Sunday 27th April Empty SPONSORED WALK FOR EGAR - Phoenix Park, Sunday 27th April

Post  Lisam13 Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:25 am

Hi Folks

PLEASE HELP RAISE MONEY FOR EGAR RESCUE BY JOING THE WALK AROUND PHOENIX PARK SUNDAY 27TH APRIL International Day of the dog!

MYSELF, FRIENDS AND DOGS WILL BE WALKING.

IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN PLEASE COME ALONG!!! PM me for a sponsorship form!

WE ARE HOPING TO RAISE MONEY FOR EGAR RESCUE WHICH DESPERATELY NEEDS HELP AS IT NOW HAS TO MOVE PREMISES.

TO DONATE VIA PAYPAL: donations@egar.org

PLEASE LOG INTO PAYPAL https://www.paypal.com/

If you donate via paypal please email me s I can keep track. lisao_donovan@hotmail.com

http://www.egar.org/

Lisam13
Top Dog

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2008-02-27

Back to top Go down

SPONSORED WALK FOR EGAR - Phoenix Park, Sunday 27th April Empty Re: SPONSORED WALK FOR EGAR - Phoenix Park, Sunday 27th April

Post  kanjipeg Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:26 am

Thats a great idea and long over due, I myself will be unable to make it but i will defo raise some sponsorship money and paypal it on!
kanjipeg
kanjipeg
Top Dog

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

SPONSORED WALK FOR EGAR - Phoenix Park, Sunday 27th April Empty Re: SPONSORED WALK FOR EGAR - Phoenix Park, Sunday 27th April

Post  Lisam13 Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:33 am

Thanks very much for your support!

Lisam13
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

SPONSORED WALK FOR EGAR - Phoenix Park, Sunday 27th April Empty sponsored walk

Post  charlie Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:50 am

can you send me a sponsorhip form...
thanks
charlie
charlie
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  kanjipeg Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:20 am

How many is confirmed for the walk so far?
kanjipeg
kanjipeg
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:33 am

I'll be there bounce
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kanjipeg Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:52 am

Hope to be around so I can show off my handsome doggies, it will look comical Toby (rotti) up against my miniture poodle Emilie, espeicially if she starts to bully him! The tough decision will be deciding who gets to come, can't fit them all in. The weather is starting to pick up hopefully it will be bright and dry, who else coming??
kanjipeg
kanjipeg
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisam13 Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:58 am

Guy the start time for the walk this Sunday will be 12 midday so you get a lickle bit of a lay in.
Meeting at the Popes Cross.

hope thats ok with everyone hope to see you all there thumbsup

Lisam13
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  LeonieB Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:36 pm

cant wait!! ill see you all there xxxxxxxxxxx
LeonieB
LeonieB
Top Dog

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraM Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:37 pm

Will be there on Sunday with hopefully the 3 mutts and another girl is coming with me with her 2 dogs -
LauraM
LauraM
Senior

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisam13 Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:21 am

Brilliant look forward to seeing you all there! smile

Lisam13
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:10 am

Fantastic weather' and a fantastic turnout ' well done lisa xxx Laughing make sure you post some of your brill photos here xxxx 3dogs 3dogs love
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  LauraM Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:56 pm

my 3 are shattered they are all decked out asleep at the moment - we went to a Cat Show after the walk and when we came back the dogs hadn't moved smile well done Lisa
LauraM
LauraM
Senior

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down