Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Site

4 posters

Go down

The New Site Empty The New Site

Post  Guest Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:19 am

Hi Guys

I'm new to the site but have been on the DID site for a while. I haven't posted in a long time as I seen what happened to Ben and a few other things have gone on that I didn't like Sad . I still log onto DId to have a look at the dogs and that.

Anyhow,I think this is a fantastic thing you're all doing I know you're still working on it but i just want to ask will we be able to see all the dogs on this site eventually like the PI one and the DID one??? and also who started up the site xxx

Fair play and keep up the good work :) Elaine

Back to top Go down

The New Site Empty Re: The New Site

Post  Fidok Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:20 am

Hello missus,
How're you?
xx
Fidok
Fidok
Top Dog

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:27 am

Hiya,

Once we have permission from all the pounds and other rescues to begin posting dogs up here you will be able to see them. This is a long and far more complicated matter than it should be surprised but as soon as we're good to go we'll start posting up the dogs. In the meantime, please feel free to offer your services to any other rescues that are looking for help with fostering etc.

Karen.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

The New Site Empty This is only the Beginning

Post  Guest Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:48 am

As you say this is only the beginning but sure we'll get there in the end.... Laughing
I'll keep looking and switching sites

Good on you all, cheers Karen smile xxx

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:54 am

we wil get there ' we plan to do everything above board and be honest and open and i think we,l achieve more xx affraid Rolling Eyes smile
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:33 pm

Thanks Elaine for your support :)

and also who started up the site xxx

This forum was created by people who were not given the possibility to express their opinion and feelings somewhere else. The people who created this forum are also the ones that you see regularly at the pound walking the dogs and giving them that bit of attention that is so precious for them. Contrary to what happens on other sites where a lot of people are always very good and very quick to make judgements but you never see them at the pound and their perception of what happens is totally based on what other people decide to disclose on their site. We all felt that the picture depicted somewhere else is far from close to the reality of the pound. I am very proud of being one of the people who started this forum and I know that I share the same vision that others who joined this forum have. Most of us here got to know Ben personally – as many of the other dogs in the pound – I wonder how many of the people that were so quick in judging us and our feelings about his death, can say the same.
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down