Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D

+4
Heinz57
Lilliput
egar
Kazza
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D

Post  Heinz57 Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:31 pm

The 2nd one would make a great postcard! I love you I love you I love you
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1184
Registration date : 2008-02-08

Back to top Go down

The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D - Page 2 Empty Re: The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D

Post  Kazza Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:29 am

How to tell the puppies are getting bigger......

You walk into their room and 3 of them aren't in the puppy pen hee hee

Yes, Lola, Boo and Oscar decided to remake that Steve McQueen classic, The Great Escape and managed to climb the boundary fence lmao

Puppy pen has now been modified to contain them for another couple of days!
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:39 am

did they have a motorbike as well?? lmao lmao
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sun Oct 26, 2008 12:05 pm

Heinz57 wrote:did they have a motorbike as well?? lmao lmao

lmaolmaolmao

Oscar had a very exciting day today. My brother and his wife asked me over for lunch and just before I left I phoned and told him I was running a little late as I had to get the puppies settled. He asked me to bring one over for the kids to see so I grabbed the first one I could get hold of which happened to be Oscar and took him over with me.

He had so much fun. Was really impressed with my brothers kids and how good they were with him, considering they've never really been around puppies before. Jane was completely besotted with him, and Oscar was equally as besotted with her. He just kept following her around - it was very cute. He got to have a great run around the garden several times as well and was absolutely knackered by the time we left to go back home.

Bet he's down there now filling them all in on his day of excitement Laughing
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:57 pm

I knew it would only be a matter of time..... Just been woken up by screaming Zuppies - Oscar had managed to get up over the newly modified puppy pen! Only for the fact that I'm strung out on Lemsips etc. I'm sure I wouldn't be laughing Laughing

Think it's time to separate these 6 if possible as they're starting to get big and 6 is proving a bit much to have together at once, especially as I now have a chest infection. They're booked to travel to the UK next Thursday 6th November so I'm looking for someone to take 2 or 3 until 5th November.

If you can help, please post here or Pm me.

Thanks,

Karen.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:02 am

3 of the zuppies are gone to stay with Sheltielover until Wednesday. They're after getting too big to manage the 6 of them together. Lola, Daisy and Oscar are gone to Sheltielover and Boo, Bert and Ernie have stayed here.

It's so much easier to manage 3 than it is 6 lol. I feel like I'm able to give them loads more attention now, bless em.

Will get the camera out again this evening - feel like I haven't taken photos in ages Laughing
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:48 pm

Well the great reunion happened today when I collected these 3 zuppies from Sandra and reunited them with their brothers and sister.

Normal order was resumed fairly quickly (eat, pee, poo, play, sleep lol).

Lola, Daisy and Oscar are travelling to Sweden in the morning, the other 3 are staying here until the 17th as Ernie is on antibiotics and so isn't fit to travel so it was decided to keep my 3 together, just in case Bert and Boo are harbouring whatever Ernie has.

I'm really going to miss these 3 and the tears have already started crying . This was my first time to foster a litter of pups and while it was really hard work at times, they more than made up for it in cuddles and playfulness.

The good news is that they're going to be famous smile:D A Swedish TV company are making a documentary on the Irish dogs that go over there and the TV programme is actually going to follow the zuppies progress from their arrival in Sweden tomorrow, right through to their new homes and Carina has promised to send me a copy once it's aired in the Spring so it will be great to see how they settle in.

Have a safe journey my little ones and be good for your new families. Bert, Ernie, Boo and I will miss you loads. Sad

love love love crying grouphug kiss kiss
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:20 am

Lola trying out some new places to sleep....

Hmm, this shelf looks nice and cosy and I can relax and listen to the radio.
The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D - Page 2 IMG_0046

Maybe not - time to try somewhere else
The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D - Page 2 IMG_0047

I think I'll settle for the shelf of the coffee table - it's nice and cosy beside the radiator
The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D - Page 2 IMG_0052

Daisy and Oscar know that the fatboy is the most comfy option of them all - especially when it's next to the radiator too...

The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D - Page 2 IMG_0049

Yep - it's just too cosy for words here
The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D - Page 2 IMG_0054

That's it, I'm here for the long haul and I ain't moving!
The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D - Page 2 IMG_0055

Oscar trying but failing to imitate Daisy's one ear up, one ear down look. Think he was trying too hard :)
The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D - Page 2 IMG_0070

Lola and Boo hogging the coffee table.
The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D - Page 2 IMG_0074
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:27 am

Aaaaaw I love you I love you I love you
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  staffielover Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:01 am

Aww bless, I'm not surprised you'll miss them - they're so cute - even with all the hardwork associated with puppies!! (I'd be a total pushover and forgive them anything Laughing )

Fab news about the television company, least you'll be able to see them settle - what a lovely keepsake for all your love and hard work love

Lynn

staffielover
Senior

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:16 pm

Well it's the zuppies last night. They're off to Sweden in the morning.

Have just given them their last bath...

The Zuppies Have Arrived :D:D:D - Page 2 16112010

I'm gonna miss all the puppy cuddles, but have to say I can't wait to disinfect and paint my back room!!!!
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:12 pm

Big hugs to puppies and you! 3dogs love grouphug grouphug grouphug grouphug
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:33 pm

You don't know how much you are going to miss them smile
But yeah it's good to get your normal life back Wink. One thing I can say is that you did an amazing job by taking 6 pups and you'll remember the time you spent with them like one of the best thing you've ever done thumbsup

Good luck zuppies 3dogs and a big hug to your great foster mom grouphug
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:26 pm

Well they're gone now. Didn't really let myself think about it all day, came home, scrubbed and painted the room they'd been staying in and removed all evidence that they'd been there basically.

It's only now that I've had a chance to sit still that the sadness has kicked in. It's just not the same without them around. No

This whole fostering thing doesn't get any easier, does it?

I'll miss you little ones! Be good for your new Mammies and Daddies.

I love you I love you love love I love you I love you
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:32 pm

love love love 3dogs thumbsup I love you
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  pigpad Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:16 pm

They are all so cute, love their names.

pigpad
Pupster

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum