Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gone to rescue: Baz the beautiful blue Grey

3 posters

Go down

Gone to rescue: Baz the beautiful blue Grey Empty Gone to rescue: Baz the beautiful blue Grey

Post  Boxerly Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:11 pm

I have a lovely grey with me for a few weeks who his owners are looking for a great home for him.His name is Baz and he is under 2 years old.He ran once and broke 3 bones in his foot so never ran again.He got an operation and is doing well but can only go for short walks on grass for thr moment.He lets ye know when he has had enough by turning back hehe.He is a very sweet boy good with kids and dogs,spotted my cat and was curious but when she ran he wanted to run after her so maybe a no cat home would be better??.He has come out of his shell and loves cuddles.He really wants a nice couch to park his body on and snooze in between eating and cuddles.He is not neautered as they wanted to give his foot time to heal before another op.If anyone thinks they can give this beauty a great home please contact me
Gone to rescue: Baz the beautiful blue Grey Baz011Gone to rescue: Baz the beautiful blue Grey Roxieandbaz028
Gone to rescue: Baz the beautiful blue Grey Baz007
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Gone to rescue: Baz the beautiful blue Grey Empty Re: Gone to rescue: Baz the beautiful blue Grey

Post  Boxerly Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:37 pm

Baz is great with dogs even my itsy bitsy bichon smile smile smile and loves my kids 3dogs
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Gone to rescue: Baz the beautiful blue Grey Empty Re: Gone to rescue: Baz the beautiful blue Grey

Post  Kazza Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:38 am

Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Boxerly Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:04 am

Thanks a mil just replyd to their post,sounds like a great home but not sure about cats ???? Laughing ill put trixie in the crate and see how he is with her
Boxerly
Boxerly
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Bozley Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:43 am

The way to test a dog with a cat is to restrain the dog on a lead and allow the cat to have an escape route, cats prefer to get up high to get out the way of dogs. PM me your email address if you want the full info on how to do it. smile
Bozley
Bozley
Top Dog

Number of posts : 878
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down