Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue*

+5
Lilliput
Doggymad
Heinz57
Maxi
Kazza
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue* Empty Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue*

Post  Kazza Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:21 am

Dog name: Jessie

Sex: Female

Kennel number: 20

Located: Dunboyne Pound

Picked up: Allentown Drive, Tallaght.

If in pound is stray/surrender? Stray

In: 26/06/2008

Needs out: 01/07/2008

Jessie is a typical staffy girl. Full of kisses and cuddles and in excellent condition. She makes the funniest noises to try to get your attention – doesn’t sound like a dog at all! She was only too happy to cover me in big slobbery staffy kisses and cuddles. A real gem of a dog.

If you can help please post, pm or call Martina on 086 2228902.

Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue* IMG_5584

Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue* IMG_5585

Last edited by Kazza on Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue* Empty Re: Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue*

Post  Maxi Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:43 am

I can foster the lovely jessie until the 12th if that helps. My partner is not back in work until thurs of nxt week so there will be someone at home with her all day while i'm in work. Pleeeaaaaasssseeeee

Maxi
Top Dog

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Back to top Go down

Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue* Empty Re: Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue*

Post  Maxi Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:40 am

My partner and my 9yr old niece collected the lovely jessie from Dunshaughlin in the last hour. When i talked to him, he was on his way home in the car and Jessie was sitting on my niece's lap in the back seat. He said she is an absolute beauty who won't stop licking and cuddling my niece. I'm sitting in work, my mind wondering as to when 5 oclock will come so i can go home!!! We have Jessie till the 12th and till then she won't be on her own at all. I'm calling in sick from work on Tuesday (sshhh don't tell anybody) and i have next thurs and friday off and in between then, my partner will be at home so she will be getting loads of love, affection and walks. Will hopefully get a lend of a digital camera and take loads of photos over the weekend and post up. Could you move this thread into restricted dogs needing a home. Thanks

Maxi
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:55 am

I'm so happy this girl is out and safe with you, thanks a million!! Loads of pics please!! yahoo
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1184

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:30 am

Yay!!!!!! I might try and pop out over the weekend Aoife to take some photos of the gorgeous girl. She stole my heart when I met her in the pound so I was just thrilled when you agreed to take her.
I think you're gonna struggle to let this one go Aoife!
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxi Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:49 am

Thats exactly what the vet said to my partner - i will be there all weekend so would love for you to come over and see her, maybe bring ms millie and see how they interact. You have my number so just give me a text x

Maxi
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:02 am

Will do - might bring Sandy along as well smile - see if she's good with boys as well as girls lol. I'm sure they'd love a nice walk around Corkagh Park!
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:24 am

ah thats great news xxxxx cant wait to see pics xx she looks like Simon who i am fostering yahoo
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:10 pm

Great news!! yahoo
...and thanks Maxi for fostering her notworthy you rock
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:57 am

Jessie has settled in brilliantly in Maxi's. She's a fabulous girl, really friendly, great recall, great off lead. She's met a couple of dogs so far and has been fine with them, apart from when a collie went sniffing at her wound, so she warned him off but that's to be expected!!!

Unfortunately she's come down with a bout of kennel cough but is being nursed by Maxi and her OH so is being spoiled rotten!
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxi Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:46 pm

We've had the lovely jessie for 5 days now and what can i say other that WOW, What a dog!!! She came to us with a gigantic cone around her neck and she kept bumping into things so we decided to take it off and see how it went. She hasn't touched her stitches once. Brought her to the vet on Saturday for her post op check up and the vet says she's doing great. Her wound is healing nicely. She has a touch of kennel cough for which she is being treated and is coming along great. The lovely jessie is fantastic off lead and since Friday, i have been walking her without a lead. Her recall is spot on. we have come across a few doggys on our travels but seems more interested in humans. All she wants is kisses and cuddles. She loves running after the birds when she is in the back garden or in the park. She has the patience of a saint and will sit still for as long as it takes for the birds to land on the grass and then she'll go after them. Its very funny to watch. Would you believe i still haven't heard her bark although she makes the funniest noises when trying to get you attention. She is great in the car and since i've had her, i bring her everywhere with me. She sleeps with me at night in the bed (much to my OH disgust ha ha) and snores her brains out. I will be absolutely broken hearted when sunday comes and she has to go. I am heading on hols for 3 weeks and if i could bring her i would. My friend took photos and hopefully they will be up tomorrow xx

Maxi
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:52 pm

thanks for the update Maxi, I am so happy for you and Jessie that things are working out for you both smile
She sounds like the perfect dog, I can't wait to see some 'out of the pound' pictures of her Rolling Eyes
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:58 pm

excellent Maxi xxx sounds like your realy enjoying her Wink but can i just point out that has good as Jessie is she is on the restricted breeds list and in foster care and must be kept on a lead and a muzzle wile outside' sorry to be a kill joy but we all have to obey the law when it comes to resticted breeds ' thumbsup great work xxxxx cant wait to see pics xxx 3dogs love wave
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie08 Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Im a new member and I am fostering Jesie with my aunty Aoife as you know her as maxi.Let me just tell you that jessie is the perfect family pet and all she ever wants is hugs and kisses I love you I love you I love you love love love

jessie08
Pupster

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:54 pm

that is great xx give Jessie a hug from me xxxxx I love you
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie08 Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:00 pm

dont worry i will I love you I love you I love you

jessie08
Pupster

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxi Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:48 am

Have some pictures of the lovely jessie, is there anyone i could email them to because have tried without success to put them on her thread?

Maxi
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:53 am

Send them to me Maxi. kazza23@hotmail.com
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jessie08 Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:55 am

send them to me too at ciarabrennan8@hotmail.com smile smile

jessie08
Pupster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:22 am

Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue* Mix023
Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue* Mix024
Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue* Mix025
Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue* Mix026
Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue* Mix027
Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue* Mix028
Dunboyne Stray - Jessie - Gorgeous Staffy Girl *gone to rescue* Mix029
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:35 am

woo hooo she looks great xx well done yahoo one happy dog xxx I love you
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:52 am

If this girls passport is back in time she'll hopefully be going off to her rescue space in Sweden next Thursday. Maxi is off on holidays on Sunday so if anyone could take Jessie for the few days until she travels then that would really take some of the pressure off our other fosterers. She's a gem of a dog smile
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxi Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:06 am

The gorgeous Jessie got her stitches out today and got a clean bill of health. I am heading off on hols and only for that, she would be staying with me. I cannot say enough things about this wonderful dog. I've always being a dog lover but the OH wasn't so keen and i think only went along with fostering to keep me happy. Jessie has changed his attitude forever. She is the most happiest, loyal, lovable, smartest, eager to please dog! If her tail wiggles anymore, its going to fall off!! I've fostered before but never a staffie and all i can say is, if your thinking about it. Go for it. The gorgeous jessie is a credit to her breed. The only one bad thing i can say about her is she snores but hey if you can put up with that. Seriously though, i am going to be utterly heartbroken when she goes on sunday, i'm filling up even thinking about it..... Please Please can someone take her till thurs......please??? you wont regret it!!!!

Maxi
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:30 am

JESSIE URGENTLY NEEDS A FOSTER HOME FROM TONIGHT UNTIL WEDNESDAY WHEN SHE'LL BE GOING TO DOGS AID.

IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE THAT CAN DO IT????

GREAT DOG, GREAT WITH KIDS, GREAT WITH OTHER DOGS, ALL ROUND GEM OF A DOG.

I'm begging now, as if she doesn't get a foster she's going to have to come here and 2 staffy bitches in the same house is not a good idea.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxi Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:50 am

Well the gorgeous Jessie went to Lisa yesterday evening, i'm sorry for bawling my eyes out at your front door lisa, the neighbours probably thought i was a mad women. My heart is literally broken Sad I have never cried as much as i did last night, i woke up this morning with swollen eyes. The house is so empty now that she's gone. I've been going over and over in my head how, if at all possible that i could keep her, if i did this, this and this, maybe i could keep her etc The truth is i'm gone for nearly 12/13 hours a day, on courses regularly with my job (i'm on my way to kerry this morning for 2 days) and heading off on hols on thurs. Its not possible, its just this dog is fantastic, so lovable, so loyal and beautiful. I hope you have a very happy life jessie xx

Maxi
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next