Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Dog owners bite back at council' on Northside people front cover

5 posters

Go down

'Dog owners bite back at council' on Northside people front cover Empty 'Dog owners bite back at council' on Northside people front cover

Post  Lilliput Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:56 am

'Dog owners bite back at council' on Northside people front cover Paul110
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

'Dog owners bite back at council' on Northside people front cover Empty Re: 'Dog owners bite back at council' on Northside people front cover

Post  Lilliput Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:58 am

'Dog owners bite back at council' on Northside people front cover Paul210
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

'Dog owners bite back at council' on Northside people front cover Empty Re: 'Dog owners bite back at council' on Northside people front cover

Post  celticpitbulls Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:31 pm

well done Paul you did a great job, zena looking very beautiful I love you
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.freewebs.com/celticpitbulls12

Back to top Go down

Post  carolinecor Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:48 pm

In the statement from the council it says

If tenants persist in illegally keeping these dogs without having them neutered and mirco-chipped they can face eviction

Council tenants are not in breech of their tenancy agreement as there was no bye laws passed and this is not part of the tenancy agreement

Very brave that the council was able to speak to the Northside people but not give their name, hopefully we will get to speak to rep from the council next week and try and get our point across.

As stated already this does apply to council tenants but really in fact it effects everyone who owns a restricted breed mortgage or not , The councils own most parks, beeches , etc and we will be unable to walk our dogs down the street

This is a joke
carolinecor
carolinecor
Senior

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

'Dog owners bite back at council' on Northside people front cover Empty hey there

Post  POPEYE@ZENA Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:27 am

well thank u lilly i no its not much but its a start u no me i will do wat i can wen i can cant wait for the protest thursay should be fun X?X?X?X?X?X?X/

POPEYE@ZENA
Pupster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:24 pm

What's the plan for Thursday? What time is everyone meeting and where? Going to re-arrange my work schedule so I can make it.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:26 pm

well done Paul!! cheers the article is brilliant and just shows how ridiculous these 'council rules' are. The council is not even able to explain how these rules are going to solve the problem of irresponsible ownership, they just don't know how to justify what they say angry
I met you and Zena in person and I can only say that I have never met a friendliest dog. She was brilliant with strangers, kids and other dogs, just like any other well behaved dog. And Zena wouldn't be the lovable dog she is if she didn't have a responsible owner like you thumbsup . The council must be really blind for not seeing this.
I don't know if I will be able to make it on Turhsday but you all have my full support.
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:28 pm

starts at 1pm Kazza till 4pm smile
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

'Dog owners bite back at council' on Northside people front cover Empty protest

Post  carolinecor Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:32 am

Hi Everyone,

We have all worked hard for the protest Thursday cant wait to see you all there, I am not council tenant but I am going to stand up for my dogs rights to walk down the street and not be black listed , if the council are able to pass this law , other councils and the government will take note and try and enforce the same laws ..

Fair play to you popeye , cheers
carolinecor
carolinecor
Senior

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

'Dog owners bite back at council' on Northside people front cover Empty hey there

Post  POPEYE@ZENA Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:43 am

thanks all we just need to stand up for are rights and not let them bullies use into something we dont want
good work lilly and caroline it was a good day sunday teddy makin hes bid for freedom heheheh ????? Laughing Laughing

POPEYE@ZENA
Pupster

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:02 am

POPEYE@ZENA wrote:thanks all we just need to stand up for are rights and not let them bullies use into something we dont want
good work lilly and caroline it was a good day sunday teddy makin hes bid for freedom heheheh ????? Laughing Laughing

yeah it was very funny with ted getting the ball and not wanting to give it back lmao it was great to see the bully breeds been involved in the dogs aid show what a wonderful day we all had, zena must have made you very proud she was fantastic x
well done to everyone who was involved and to john and hellen who put so much time into it I love you
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down