Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested

+5
Bozley
siofra
carol08
Kazza
Amber133
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested

Post  celticpitbulls Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:07 am

i think 10.30 in the morning is a bit early for me carol lmao
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.freewebs.com/celticpitbulls12

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested

Post  Amber133 Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:22 pm

hold it in the afternoon - you have to allow for people to get to the park !!!!!!!!!!

tongue
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested - Page 2 Empty walk

Post  carol08 Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:45 pm

im up every morning at 7 no matter wat day it is,,,, our dogs are worth the effort so cum on lilly get ur butt up early tongue tongue ok afternoon is fine by me,,, girls my sponcer card full Wink Wink i have a sponcer card for the creche for our pj day on fri and havent got a name on it yet Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed better get my butt in gear ,, rach can u meet me some were and i can give you some cards as u mite see the girls be 4 me,, and amber get down 2 me for some cards ur not geting away with it nono nono im dying 2 meet all ur lovley dogs, il be bringing molly the twart pom Sad
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2009-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:07 pm

I need 2 Sponser Cards as i'll give Siofra one wen im giving her crate bak :)
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:26 am

How many people are doing the walk as it is next Sunday and could we arrange somewhere for everyone to get their sponser cards before then

Thanks yahoo
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:34 am

carol08 wrote:im up every morning at 7 no matter wat day it is,,,, our dogs are worth the effort so cum on lilly get ur butt up early tongue tongue ok afternoon is fine by me,,, girls my sponcer card full Wink Wink i have a sponcer card for the creche for our pj day on fri and havent got a name on it yet Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed better get my butt in gear ,, rach can u meet me some were and i can give you some cards as u mite see the girls be 4 me,, and amber get down 2 me for some cards ur not geting away with it nono nono im dying 2 meet all ur lovley dogs, il be bringing molly the twart pom Sad
the cheek of you lmao some of us need our beauty sleep lmao
ill be there 2 o clock i heard you say ill be there with my sweetheart breed, ill take 10 euro worth of tickets and ill sponsor you when i get there, every1 can bring their sponsor cards along with them on the day of the walk.
im looking foreword to it Wink
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:34 am

has any1 put this on pets Ireland?
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:34 pm

Yeah i posted it on pets Ireland site

Just need to confirm a time to cross post on to the site

Will check now and see if any replies are on it :)

And i've 25 tickets with ur name on dem reserved lmao Thanks :)
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Wed Mar 25, 2009 12:40 pm

Got no replies on pets ireland yet Sad

Have put new post up see if anyone wants sponser cards or raffle tickets :)
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested - Page 2 Empty walk

Post  carol08 Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:53 pm

we have the walk time sorted it 2 ocloock the phenix park 5th april see all you there that can make it but not 2 worry we working on next way 2 make money we doing a sponcerd dig so we can go down under 2 visit elana lmao lmao
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested - Page 2 Empty SPONSER CARDS FOR EASTER WALK

Post  Amber133 Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:27 pm

HI EVERYONE,

I HAVE THE SPONSER CARDS FOR THE EASTER WALK IF WE COULD ARRANGE TO MEET UP TO COLLECT THEM OR PM ME AN ADDRESS THAT I CAN POST THEM TO

THANKS

EASTER WALK - APRIL 5TH AT 2PM - PHEONIX PARK
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:11 pm

zak ready and waiting for Easter Walk on Sunday

Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested - Page 2 Photo0301-1
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested - Page 2 Empty zac

Post  carol08 Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:14 pm

jacquline wat have u done 2 poor zac lmao lmao lmao affraid affraid affraid
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested - Page 2 Empty EASTER WALK POST PONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Post  Amber133 Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:59 am

EASTER WALK POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES!

NEW DATE TO BE ARRANGED

SORRY
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  deed not breed Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:44 am

hay when is the walk on and how do we get sponser cards my boyfriend is in the army and can send a few through the barracks (on pay day :) they cant say no!!!)
deed not breed
deed not breed
Junior

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Sun May 10, 2009 12:46 pm

I WILL BE POSTING ALL SPONSER CARDS TO ANYONE WHO HAS PM'ED ME THEIR ADDRESS 2MORRO.

SO IF ANYONE ELSE IS INTERESTED COULD THEY GET THEIR DETAILS TO ME TONIGHT

THANKS

WILL SEND ONE TO EVERYONE AND IF THEY COULD PHOTOCOPY IT FOR FRIENDS/FAMILY

ANY MONEY MADE CAN BE LODGED INTO THE FRIENDS OF BEN BANK ACCOUNT.
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  deed not breed Sun May 10, 2009 2:23 pm

so what date and time is it il be there :)
deed not breed
deed not breed
Junior

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sun May 10, 2009 2:44 pm

I will post up a date once it's been finalised.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested - Page 2 Empty SPONSERED WALK ! POST PONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE AS AWATING A DATE

Post  Amber133 Sun May 10, 2009 4:37 pm

Could anyone who I have already sent a sponser card to re:easter walk please pm me so that i can recall who already got them

And could anyone interested in taking part in the walk Please add your name to this post, as we are organising a new date for the walk and sponser cards are being posted to everyone taking part 2morro.

Thanks smile

Last edited by Amber133 on Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested - Page 2 Empty cards

Post  carol08 Sun May 10, 2009 4:47 pm

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce drop me down one amanda will take it 2 work
carol08
carol08
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  tripod Sun May 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Me too!
tripod
tripod
Top Dog

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://petcentraldogtraining.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Sun May 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Will do Laughing
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Mon May 11, 2009 9:18 am

Tripod , Can you pm me your address again if you dont already have a sponser card.
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Thu May 14, 2009 10:42 am

car

Here is a list of Everyone who has replied regarding Sponsered Walk :

Friends of Ben Members:
Amber133
Amie
Carol08
LeonieB - Depends on date
Lynn
Donna
Kazza
Tripod
Deed not Breed
Jason
Andrew
Caolfhionn
Rohan
Doggymad - Depends on date
Crazy4dogs
Crazy4dogs Husband

Pets Ireland Members:
Scooby
Irish Lassie - Maybe
LisaJones13 - Depend on date as she works every 2nd weekend

Would anyone be interested in rescheduling our walk before the bad weather comes in, will confirm a date with the mods and admin if anyone is interested - Page 2 DogsCat2
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Amber133 Thu May 14, 2009 10:42 am

Would a date for June suit everyone , possibly a sunday ?
Amber133
Amber133
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2