Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*REHOMED* Miley - 5 month old beagle female needs a new home

3 posters

Go down

*REHOMED* Miley - 5 month old beagle female needs a new home Empty *REHOMED* Miley - 5 month old beagle female needs a new home

Post  Kazza Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:13 am

Very active 5 month old beagle girl is looking for a new home. She would do best in a home where there is someone around a lot of the time and who would provide plenty of exercise, training and stimulation for this girl. Miley would love to go to a home with another dog who would be happy to play with her. She is fully vaccinated, wormed and will be chipped before rehoming. The terms of her adoption will require new owners to have her spayed when she is 6 months old.

*REHOMED* Miley - 5 month old beagle female needs a new home Family10

Miley is still with her current owners and they would like her to go straight into another home situation.

If you think you can offer Miley the home that she needs then please PM me or email friendsofbendogrescue@gmail.com for an adoption application form. A home visit will be required before adoption can be considered.

Last edited by Kazza on Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

*REHOMED* Miley - 5 month old beagle female needs a new home Empty Re: *REHOMED* Miley - 5 month old beagle female needs a new home

Post  anita Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:19 am

Kazza wrote:Very active 5 month old beagle girl is looking for a new home. She would do best in a home where there is someone around a lot of the time and who would provide plenty of exercise, training and stimulation for this girl.

Photo to follow.

If you think you can offer this girl a home then please email friendsofbendogrescue@gmail.com for an adoption application form.

Morning Kazza..
Is this little girl still needing a home? we can foster her smile

anita
Pupster

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-07-06

Back to top Go down

*REHOMED* Miley - 5 month old beagle female needs a new home Empty Re: *REHOMED* Miley - 5 month old beagle female needs a new home

Post  Kazza Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:47 pm

That would be great Ana. I'm just waiting on some more information from the owner. She would probably need foster for a few weeks - would that be ok?
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  anita Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:58 am

Hi Karen.

We got a dog yerterday form Wexford's pounds Sad a little staffie.....
I got a call from Martina yesterday and we went to pick Bubs yesterday surprised

sorry about that..... Good luck !!

anita
Pupster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:29 pm

No problem Ana,

I was speaking to Michelle and she told me that Babs was going to you. I'm delighted for Babs, it will be great for her to be in a home situation.

I still haven't heard anything back from the owner so have no pictures of this little lady yet.
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  tripod Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:14 pm

aww thats brill that you are takin Babs - she is such a dote and really deserves just a little consistency after all the too-ing and froing. Thanks for taking her smile
tripod
tripod
Top Dog

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2009-03-01

http://petcentraldogtraining.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  anita Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:15 am

she is lovely.... already settled....
first day she had a long hot shower and her dinner and she feels already home... we are looking forward to spend this long weekend with her and our Pivo yahoo

We will post some pics soon!!

anita
Pupster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down