Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In foster care: Butch (formerly Yankee) Staffy Boy with deformed leg

+8
Maxi
celticpitbulls
Heinz57
charlie
Doggymad
Kazza
Lilliput
chirpy
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

In foster care: Butch (formerly Yankee) Staffy Boy with deformed leg - Page 3 Empty Re: In foster care: Butch (formerly Yankee) Staffy Boy with deformed leg

Post  Floyd2006 Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:05 am

Just to let everyone out there know, Yankee is an absolute angel....he deserves a loving home. As Maxi said, the other dog wasn't willing to share his home with Yankee. So through no fault of his own he is again homeless. I tried my best but I would fear for his safety were he to have stayed with me. The other dog is bigger and stronger than him. My boyfriend and I were devastated to have to hand him back, he is the best, most friendly, loving wee mutt I've ever been lucky enough to meet.
Floyd2006
Floyd2006
Junior

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

In foster care: Butch (formerly Yankee) Staffy Boy with deformed leg - Page 3 Empty Re: In foster care: Butch (formerly Yankee) Staffy Boy with deformed leg

Post  Lilliput Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:40 am

hi Floyd2006, these things happen and the most important thing is the safety of both the resident dog and the new one. If things didn't work out between the dogs then you made the best decision. Yankee is such a great dog that I am sure the right home will come for him smile
Thanks for trying to give Yankee a new home Wink
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Floyd2006 Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:54 am

Ah I know, doesn't stop me feeling like I let him down. But I'm sure there are lots of people who'd love to give him the home he deserves.
Floyd2006
Floyd2006
Junior

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:10 am

ah dont worry xxx these things happen atleast you gave him a chance xxxx sometimes it just takes a little longer for some dogs to find there forever home ' but all good things come to those who wait ! I love you
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3