Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed*

+3
Doggymad
Heinz57
Kazza
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed* - Page 2 Empty Re: Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed*

Post  Lilliput Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:24 pm

thanks Colin for the update and for the long drive to collect Stella thumbsup
she looks very sweet in those photos and Tilly looks pleased too smile
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed* - Page 2 Empty Re: Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed*

Post  celticpitbulls Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:42 pm

i just cant smile enough when i see this i love these photos these 2 look like they have knowing each other for years bless em love
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.freewebs.com/celticpitbulls12

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:55 am

Thankyou ever so much Colin and Claire I love you and everyone that helped this gentle dog xxxxxxxx
they both look like they could be sisters ' very similar looking hee love 3dogs wave thumbsup xx
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  glic83 Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:41 am

stella is an absolute gem to look after very good around another dog poor thing all she wanted to do last night was sleep and all tilly wanted to do was play,came down this morning to find stella in tillys bed and tilly is stellas bed had to laugh,weather very poor here at the moment waiting for the rain to stop so i take them out for a nice long walk they are both in their baskets again having a power nap smile smile smile
glic83
glic83
Top Dog

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:32 am

well done that is so good to hear yahoo I love you
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:16 pm

thats great news we want more pictures they are both just beautiful yahoo yahoo
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  glic83 Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:32 pm

well the 2 girls are being spoilt rotton they have had plenty of food, treats and my friends dad manage to get me some fairly large marrow bones so they have had them also,stella has been good as gold, absolutly fantastic,tilly is still adjusting to having another dog in the house she thinks she has 2 beds ha ha they had dinner a while ago so they are just relaxing now tilly is on the couch stella is in bed beside the rad she likes the heat Wink

Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed* - Page 2 PC040257
Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed* - Page 2 PC040259
Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed* - Page 2 PC040260
glic83
glic83
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  glic83 Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:50 pm

one where they are all calm and relaxed

Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed* - Page 2 PC040262

Last edited by glic83 on Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
glic83
glic83
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:53 pm

I am very glad that things are doing so well with Stella, she looks so settled after not even one day thumbsup
She is very much like Tilly if it wasn't for the ears ... angeldavil
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Thu Dec 04, 2008 3:39 pm

Pictures like that last one, make stressful days like today so much easier to deal with!
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Number of posts : 2278

Back to top Go down

Post  charlie Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:48 am

Lovely photos -- you are doing a brilliant job by the looks of it --well done thumbsup love
charlie
charlie
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1280

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:48 am

Kazza wrote:Pictures like that last one, make stressful days like today so much easier to deal with!

thats so true great job and i just love these 2 girls I love you
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:25 am

she looks so content! Thanks a million for helping this girl!! I love you I love you
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1184

Back to top Go down

Post  glic83 Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:30 am

Good news every1,parents called out today to met stella cos they will be looking after the 2 dogs for a while 2moro and they just wanted to make sure stella is seeing a familar face and they fell in love with her and are looking to adopt her yahoo yahoo yahoo they have dogs all the time we were growing up but havent had 1 since their last dog jack died so they hadnt even thought about getting a dog again untill they met this girl they couldnt believe how good she was ill still look after her untill i go back to work but this great news they have a fully enclosed back and are used to dogs so stella should be in her new forever home for christmass and ill be able to visit her every time i call in smile smile smile
glic83
glic83
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:37 am

that's fantastic news yahoo !!! and it also means we will be able to gets lots of updates about Stella and her new family hee
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:07 pm

yahoo yahoo yahoo i cant even enplane how i feel reading this im so happy for every1 for Stella to find a kind loving forever home and for her new owners who will have an excellent loyal and loving companion wish the best of luck and lots more pictures please xx I love you
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Heinz57 Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:17 pm

This is just the best news!! yahoo yahoo yahoo
Heinz57
Heinz57
Top Dog

Number of posts : 1184

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:24 pm

I was just so happy when Colin called me today and said that his parents wanted to keep Stella. The last week has been incredibly stressful and shitty and it made my day to hear that Stella might be in her forever home for Christmas.

Homecheck will hopefully be happening early next week so keeping everything crossed that it all works out.

crossedfingers crossedfingers crossedfingers
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glic83 Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:26 pm

it really has made my weekend my parents fell in love with her the moment they layed eyes on her,she is even more lovely when you meet her she is just a fantastic dog im just so happy my parents will be taking her,here is a picture of the other 2 all tuckered out after watching the x-factor

Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed* - Page 2 PC060268
Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed* - Page 2 PC060269
glic83
glic83
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Kazza Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Love her, love her, love her love love love

Every now and then a dog comes along that just captures your heart. Stella is one of these dogs. Anyone who knows how I was about Shira will understand when I say I was exactly the same when I met Stella love love love love love
Kazza
Kazza
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  glic83 Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:31 pm

the ears reminded my dad of scobby doo lol lmao lmao lmao
glic83
glic83
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  glic83 Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:39 pm

all i can say is thank god i have leather furniture that can be easily wiped down cos these 2 have the place wrecked nono

my parents had stella and tilly for the day yesterday cos we had stuff to do my mum took them for a walk and they cant wait till have stella only a week left now they are absolutly mad about her,so glad she wont be going to far away

Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed* - Page 2 PC080287
glic83
glic83
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilliput Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:48 pm

those two dogs must have the best life ever... it looks like they are always on your sofa. Where do you sit when you watch the tv?????? Rolling Eyes ... Laughing Laughing
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  glic83 Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:52 pm

Lilliput wrote:those two dogs must have the best life ever... it looks like they are always on your sofa. Where do you sit when you watch the tv?????? Rolling Eyes ... Laughing Laughing

they seem to have a better life than me at the mo lmao
we are lucky enough to have the 3 seater while they take over the 2 seater and the then 1 of them usually decides to sit on the 1 seater its a dogs life
glic83
glic83
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:13 am

these 2 girls remind me so much of my bunch they look very happy and comfortable resting on your sofa you gotta love em' I love you
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next