Friends Of Ben
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed*

+3
Doggymad
Heinz57
Kazza
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed* - Page 3 Empty Re: Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed*

Post  glic83 Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:28 pm

just a little update for ye guys i was in the parents house tonight to see stella,we are still finding it weird without her in the house Sad Sad Sad ,she is in great form she jumped all over me the second me and tilly came through the door im in the process of showing my dad how to upload photos so soon we will have some new 1's of her
glic83
glic83
Top Dog

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed* - Page 3 Empty Re: Stella - The most urgent of urgent dogs *rehomed*

Post  Lilliput Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:47 pm

Glad to hear that Stella is doing great smile I am really happy for her and for your parents. Can't wait to see more photos now... hee
Lilliput
Lilliput
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3575
Registration date : 2008-02-08

http://www.friendsofbendogrescue.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Doggymad Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:13 am

ah bless her little heart ' i,m soooo happy shes in good hands now xx well done x
Doggymad
Doggymad
Top Dog

Number of posts : 3252
Registration date : 2008-02-09

Back to top Go down

Post  celticpitbulls Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:55 am

cant wait to see the photos yahoo i just love the updates yahoo
celticpitbulls
celticpitbulls
Top Dog

Number of posts : 542
Registration date : 2008-04-11

http://www.freewebs.com/celticpitbulls12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3